Reply [Joel's Diary]
Saya and Diva's mom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharkgrrl2000

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:24 pm
Oppsey! I did make a booboo, it isn't set after Blood+ it's actually set 25 years after the movie. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 pm
Yep biggrin

The anime was actually inspired by the movie 3nodding  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

sharkgrrl2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:29 pm
But there is a prequel to the anime, it's all about Hagi, though I can't remember the name, it's like Nightwalkers or something  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:04 am
You mean manga?

Yes, that's one of them. The name in Japanese is this

Blood+ Yakou Joushi

It's about what he was doing after the Vietnam war, and before Saya awakened again. I think he's in Hong Kong the majority of the time.  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

gothrockqueen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:07 pm
OMJESUS! Lol. I must see it as quickly as possible, lol. Thanks for the info. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Actually, I really don't think that Saya and Diva have Chiropteran forms at all.... being Chiropteran Queens and all the "pure" stuff. Which raises the question... if Queens don't have a chiropteran form, then why did Saya's mother appear in the series so fugly as she was? neutral Hm, maybe the creators of the anime just wanted to mess with our heads... wink

And, with Saya's mother being all crystallized and stuff, then she had to have a twin sister because the only thing that can kill a "queen" is the blood of her sister, the so-called "enemy queen." If so, then where is she? Did she have any children of her own after she killed her sister?

So many questions.... no answers... ><  

Shino Mikami

f a l l e n-teardrops

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:16 pm
i think saya and diva's mother is one of the chiropteran queen. because only the queens can have babies, right.? because they can have chevaliers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:52 am
That is a good question! Dang...I wish the manga and novels would hurry up and be translated! They're supposed to have more answers.

I's really hard to find scanlations though.  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers