Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Luna Pen!!! Favs!+Hates!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite Luna Pen Outfit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Tsuki_Usagi_san

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:54 pm
For those so obsest(sp?) to notice the small things.

What are your favorite luna Pen transformation/ cutest outfits?

What the worst Luna Pen Transformation/ worst outfits?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:02 pm
heart My favorite is the punk rocker from episode 6 "Protect the Song of Love! Usagi Plays Cupid." when she goes to Live House as a musician.

xd The worst one is one of the last times she uses the Luna Pen in the movie special Princess Kaguya's Lover when she gets the hideous Minister of Science outfit.  

Tsuki_Usagi_san

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:04 am
My fave was Minako using it to pretend to be Sailor Moon.. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:41 am
I love when Venus uses the pen, but over all - I love the outfit Usagi has in the episode where she follows around that piano player from the night club. She's all clubber like wink but of course because of the club and that outfit the episode was never aired in the US  

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:42 am
BTW? Where did that pen ever go!? I mean its pretty damn awesome, i mean... YOU NEVER HAVE TO GET DRESSED EVER AGAIN... why NOT use it??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:59 pm
i really don't have a favorite. maybe i should watch more of the first season.  

mintycho

Tsuki_Usagi_san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:23 pm
@Kawaki
The last time (I think) she uses it is in Princess Kaguya's Lover. After that I just don't think she needed it- but they also had something like it in the Live Action (but it was a cell phone and they all had one)....

On that point if you've ever seen it they use them to dress all jockish- it was funny!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:50 pm
My favorite one was when Usagi used it to put on this beautiful dress and had her first kiss.

I don't have a least favorite. But I would rather use the Cell phone/transformation that the senshi used in PGSM.
User Image  

mirror alchemist

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:38 am
Tsuki_Usagi_san
@Kawaki
The last time (I think) she uses it is in Princess Kaguya's Lover. After that I just don't think she needed it- but they also had something like it in the Live Action (but it was a cell phone and they all had one)....

On that point if you've ever seen it they use them to dress all jockish- it was funny!

LOL, omg, I loved those cell phones. I wish I could do that with my phone! *takes picture of random person, presses random button*

Oh hellz yeah, I gots me a pair of trip pants and I didn't even have to put them on the charge card. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:19 am
hm, as corny and typical as it is, i like the princess dress she wears in the ball episode, i'm sorry, i just love it... oh! and the flight attendent outfit! and the actual "Sailor" outfit she wears when we learn about Minako's past! xd (sorry! i just love the Transformation Pen! I miss it)

hey. I like the "Minister of Science" oufit, it's alot better that the "nurse" Naoko was originally gonna do *yawn* boring!

and Sailor Venus as Sailor Moon! rofl makes me laugh everytime.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items