Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Hello, My Name Is On Your TV!-- Movies & Television.
Day Watch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:47 am
Dnevoy Dozor, or for those of you who don't speak Russian, it means "Day Watch", which is the sequal to the movie Nochnoy Dozor, or "Night Watch".

User Image User Image

I saw the frst one and loved it, even though I had to wait over a year to see it since it was released later for them to add the subtitles.

I've been looking forward to see the second one, which was released in Russia on Jan. 1st, 2006.
It was set to release in America on June 1st, 2007, but I can't find any theatres playing it and can't find it on DVD *if it went straight to DVD*

I'm not sure what has happened to it, if it's up at theatres just not by me, on DVD and I'm looking in the wrong places, or if it's release has been postponed....

If anyone knows what has happened to it I would love to know where or when I'll be able to see it.
I've heard that at the moment it is limited but on June 29th it goes wide release, if anyone can find a source verifing this that would also be a big help.

Sidenote: Although the first two were filmed in Russian, the third and final film is set to be filmed in English

Trailers!
Night Watch
Day Watch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:14 am
I live in the Los Angeles area, and I've only found it playing in ONE theatre, somewhere in Hollywood. So it's definitely out, but only exclusively. I'm interested to know if it'll be released widely, at least I hope it will.

Especially since Night Watch was so badass. cool

K i D D__xx

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:55 am
they call her murdercute
I live in the Los Angeles area, and I've only found it playing in ONE theatre, somewhere in Hollywood. So it's definitely out, but only exclusively. I'm interested to know if it'll be released widely, at least I hope it will.

Especially since Night Watch was so badass. cool

I hope they wide relase it too, that would be awsome to see it on a big screen, but if all else fails I'd rather watch it on my tv than not at all...

Hello, My Name Is On Your TV!-- Movies & Television.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games