Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:09 pm
Ryoku sat and watched them talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:20 pm
"Haha... sucker." Ureketa said, looking up at the falling ash that was to bring destruction to the whole village and it's history, and everybody in it, and... ah, you get the point!  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 pm
"Now what to do with that ash.... Hmmmm..... I'm tired.... I think I'll go eat some ramen..." Kohaku decided, running into a ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:52 pm
((ok I'm just going to post at a random point))

"More ramen please!" Sero had eaten 8 bowls of ramen. "Man! In all of Konoha, you have the best of all ramen!" The man chuckled. "Why thank you, Sero! And of course you know you're my favorite customer!" Sero nodded and kept eating. Sero stopped for a minute. "Gah...mmm....Ahh!" Sero had sorta choked but swallowed it and kept digging in.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:23 pm
"Come on- oh, nevermind.." Ureketa said, jumping on top of a building. This village is gone if I don't stop this ash... "Alright..." All of a sudden, the ash stopped falling, and disappeared from the sky. Weird... how did it just... stop? "Oh well. Nothing can be done about it... now for some ramen!" Ureketa jumped off of the building and ran to the ramen shop. He sat down next to Sero, but the chef was too busy taking care of Sero. "Yo, can I get some ra-" He gave another bowl to Sero. "Ramen? Plea-" Another bowl. "Hey! I want some-" ANOTHER bowl. "Nevermind."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff