Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:36 pm
(lolz k, n im goin ta my dads house so wont b on dis weekend)
"i dont know, it was kinda funny and fun" she grins before looking back at the castle "well, we better go get started, you know how daddy gets when things are done last minute" she rolls her eyes then walks back inside  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:44 pm
"Yeah... he can get pretty pissy when small details are missing. He really is like that sometimes... heh" Juno responded, waving her away, and threading lightly on the grass, listening to the girls talk about the Vampire Ball.

(I wish people would come suddenly to rp now =D )  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:14 pm
(lolz i kno right)

Bella laughs "yea no kidding" she waves to them all before closing the door behind her and helping everybody with the preperations for the ball  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:13 pm
Juno sits beside a small statue of the great providences of the Linus Forest, a tall magician with a great staff, looking into the darkness of the forest, eyes steely. At seeing this, out of pure boredom, tries to imitate the magician with holding his own sword, and standing there, unblinkingly.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:47 pm
Bella comes back out several minutes later covered with confetti and ribbons from head to toe, she spits some out and looks at them "uhh help?" she laughs a little  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:36 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Elly by now was in her wolf form just laying behind the stump she had sit behind she seemed to have dozed off, she awoke with a bit of a jump "Huh...wha?" she paused looking around then stretched, she jumped up and trotted around looking to see if anyone was around

((sorry I haven't posted in here...))

User Image User Image

ShinyToy

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out