Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
Naruto fan fic chuunin exams remade

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:24 pm
What would have happened if the battles that happened had gone differently and if the ones that didn't happen, actually did happen, and if Sasuke hadn't been late, and Dosu hadn't gotten himself killed? I will try to answer that question in my best guess in this fan fic. Attention, in this, there won't be sepperate chapters, just sepperate posts. I might get stuck at a point and come back to it later in another post. I'm not making it, editing, then copy and paste. Just writing it here.
I don't own Naruto, it would be cool if I did though.
QWERTYUIO(That's what I'll do each time to transfer from author notes to story)

"It seems everyone is here." Genma said. "Everyone except Neji Hyuuga and Naruto Uzumaki, go to the balcony." After the people were gone Genma started the battle. Kunai instantly whipped from Naruto's hand flying at Neji. He dodged to almost instantly see Naruto in front of him, who flew an almost instant punch. Neji dodged again and shot forth a point strike. Naruto jumped back wards. "Tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto yelled. The arena was filled with about 100 Naruto's, and 1 Neji.

"What the hell is he trying to get done with a straight forward attack? I saw the brown haired dudes attacks in the preliminary rounds!" Kankuro said.

Naruto, or should I say, a clone of Naruto, jumped at Neji. It was gone the second it was in Neji's reach. Naruto sent one above, three below, and one at the center. the bottom ones were taken out by a circular trip. Then the middle one who had staggered forward was kicked in the air, poofing to smoke, and Neji left his leg up for the last one to land on. Naruto's clones continued attacking and Neji continued fighting back. Neji wasn't hit hard but he had a couple scratches and was worn out by the time five Narutos were still there.

All of them kicked from down low to suddenly for him to fight back. they kicked him further and further into the air saying, "U-zu-ma-ki, Naruto rendan!" One syllable was said at each kick until the final kick down when he said: Naruto rendan.

Neji landed with some bruises, but he had succesfully gotten in a point strike on each one. Strangely, only Neji was seen. Naruto appeared in a puff of smoke in front of Neji and punched. Neji started barraging him with jyuuken.
"Hakke rokkuju yonshou!" He said. After the jyuuken strikes Naruto was struggling to get up. "You shouldn't be able to do much with your tenketsus sealed."

"We'll see about that." Naruto mumbled to himself, shoving himself up with difficulty. He ran toward Neji throwing another puch. It was easily smacked down and Neji tried to hit him in the neck. Naruto dodged but was then hit with more tenketsu sealings.
"God... damn... it." Naruto said with heavy breaths. He shoved himself up with a new sort of power. Stronger and faster. Lighter and tougher. sort of reds glow apeared around him for a few seconds and then he looked up. is eyes were a light red with a slit pupil, and his whisker masks were very slightly thicker.

He charged Neji making shadow clones as he ran. He faked a punch that Neji would have blocked if it had really come at him, but Naruto hadn't even bothered. he was alredy on the ground with his clones in the air. He threw his leg around in a circle tripping Neji. then his clones shot them selves down with chakra with a powerful kick ready for Neji.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Neji kicked two shadow clones away but the rest hit him. He stood up, since Naruto had jumped back and now they both just stood their. Neji was sorrounded with clones. "Kaiten!" He yelled very suddenly and spun. the clones were all thrown out and destroyed. Naruto now charged him on his own. He shot a punch at him. It was about to hit him in the face but Naruto angled it down and hit Neji in the gut. Neji lay their, but suddenly his arm shot up hitting Naruto with a jyuuken. Naruto flew back and then they charged eachother with a punch and a point strike. Neji's fingertip hit Naruto's fist. The Jyuuken chakra and the Kyuubi chakra hitting eachother made a giant explosion of chakra shooting them both back. Naruto leaned forward, sitting up. He wiped the blood off of his mouth. Neji started to lean up, but was too tired and fell onto his back again. "Naruto Uzumaki, winner!" Genma yelled. Naruto left the arena as Gaara and Sasuke walked down. Side by side with out a word. It was a wonder Gaara wasn't killing him then and there.
QWERTYUIOP
And I'll start the next fight when I get a comment. I'm not so good at fight scenes which is why I'm writing this. It's just a tournament which will improve my fight scene writing. I was wishing I could use a Rasengan during that whole battle.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

timbo95

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:38 pm
hi nice dream avitar  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games