Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack going Multiplayer?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychomc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:22 am
X-tream Gamer
Well, I was thinking, they did EVERYTHING in .hack, now is the time of the multi-player games of .hack!

I sent a e-mail to CC Corp., Bandi Namco, Altimit Crop. and anything else that I could think of thats related to .hack franchise.

I got a reply back from CC Corp. saying " We never thought of that, we'll think about it and thanks for your idea"!

So possibly they might make a Multi-Player game of .hack!!!

GO ME!!!

rofl

you do know there making a real the world game right? yea its going really slow but altimit corp is working on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:46 am
Actually, they have an online game. It came out last year. It's called fragment, but it's only been released in Japan. It's not going to be released in America.  

Laekker

Wheezing Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sharkz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:25 pm
Umm this has already been discussed like 3 times in the topic (exaggeration ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:47 pm
good idea ^^  

EndranceThePKer

Itachi_065

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:13 am
it would be awsome if they make .hack online i would be playing it all day ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:49 am
i wish for one  

Txukasa

xShinobiTHEhawKx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:02 pm
the only reason they havent is because wed all fall into comas xd rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:15 pm
Itachi_065
it would be awsome if they make .hack online i would be playing it all day ^_^

I would spend half the time playing it and the other half trying to make enough money to pay for it razz  

Sharkz

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:09 pm
"We never thought of that, we'll think about it and thanks for your idea"

Now that I think about it. That's sounds a lot like sarcasm, not an auto resposne. I mean, it's simple. If they made a story about an mmorpg, they would've thought of it already. So, they might of called you stupid or something o.o

But... I dunno o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:06 pm
Sharkz
Savior-of-Twilight
umm i don't think it is going to be like fragment if they release a multiplayer .hack game it would be more like some simulation of some online games where u can have two people using one councle but still not like an mmorpg

That is a possibility but its more likely to be an MMO. For starters merely allowing mulitplayer onto a game wouldn't be such a huge thing. Its quite normal these days to see games come out with multiplayer capabilities. Especially with the new online features of the 360 and possibly the PS3 (have not played it yet). When something like a MMO goes into development it creates a much larger storm. See Firefly MMO/ WOD MMO for example. Such WoW MMOs have become the new big game market. With countries like Korea where MMOs are a huge big time business (exaggeration) more game companies are moving onto MMOs e.g Blizzard/Sony (Yes i'm aware Sony have been in the MMO market for ages). It would make sense that an Anime based on a MMO would end it being made into one.

Plus MMOs are so kewl!! lol

the only reason i think that is cyber connect would have already thought of an mmo unless it was an auto responce but i dont think cc is that dumb  

Savior-of-Twilight

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:42 pm
at 0ne time there was a game in japan called fragment for ps2 it was like the original world game online but at some E3 (i think in 2006) they announced it will never be realeased in usa and they shut down servers in japan sorry guys and gals xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:29 am
jak in box
at 0ne time there was a game in japan called fragment for ps2 it was like the original world game online but at some E3 (i think in 2006) they announced it will never be realeased in usa and they shut down servers in japan sorry guys and gals xp

Yeah we guessed like the last 3 times it as posted in this thread XD.

I hope it gives us really detailed character customization!!! Similar to SWGs but with better clothing.  

Sharkz

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 am
Sharkz
jak in box

Yeah we guessed like the last 3 times it as posted in this thread XD.

I hope it gives us really detailed character customization!!! Similar to SWGs but with better clothing.

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:42 am
Sweetness. CC:  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items