Welcome to Gaia! ::

The BIONICLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For BIONICLE fans (obviously) 

Tags: BIONICLE, LEGO 

Reply The BIONICLE Guild
You know too little about BIONICLE when ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:38 pm
Well, copying off that 5th popular topic in BZP, why not give it spin here?

An example if you don't get it yet: An assumption that everything in BIONICLE is robots.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:02 am
that everything starts with ta, ga, po, onu, le or ko  

bionicghost
Vice Captain

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:12 am
All characters are male.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:08 pm
You know too little about Bionicle when you think that Makuta is Mata Nui's brother.
But it's true, he really isn't.  

Mask Faced

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:37 pm
darkestmoonbird
You know too little about Bionicle when you think that Makuta is Mata Nui's brother.
But it's true, he really isn't.

Well, this depends on how you see it. Being brothers in Bionicle doesn't mean that both of them have the same parents. There just aren't any families in Bionicle, but, for example, Toa are brothers and sisters, because they work together and help each other and so on. Mata Nui and Makuta worked together long ago, so they were brothers, until Makuta betrayed him. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:54 pm
KZN02
All characters are male.

Except water toa and matoran who are always female.  

EfHiro

Konoka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:19 pm
When you think ALL and ONLY the blue characters are girls. (Not really, Takadox, Roodaka, etc.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:12 am
When you think that Bohrok and Manas are nice.  

pokemonfan101

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:40 pm
Well, define "nice". If you mean that they are on the good side, they are: The Bohrok were supposed to "clean" the island of Mata Nui, which is needed to reawaken the great spirit Mata Nui. But the Bohrok were awakened to early, probably by Makuta. Now it is time, and the Toa Nuva themselves freed the Bahrag, so that they could clean the island. The Manas are pretending to serve Karzahni and the Brotherhood of Makuta, but in the Atlas book ("Bionicle World") it is said that in truth they are working for the Order of Mata Nui.

Well, I'm sorry that I feel like I have to correct everything that isn't already correct... It's just that I feel like I have to correct everything that isn't already correct... sweatdrop razz

EDIT: ... Damn. Then I guess he has just proven that I know to little about Bionicle... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:22 pm
Toa-Nuva
Well, define "nice". If you mean that they are on the good side, they are: The Bohrok were supposed to "clean" the island of Mata Nui, which is needed to reawaken the great spirit Mata Nui. But the Bohrok were awakened to early, probably by Makuta. Now it is time, and the Toa Nuva themselves freed the Bahrag, so that they could clean the island. The Manas are pretending to serve Karzahni and the Brotherhood of Makuta, but in the Atlas book ("Bionicle World") it is said that in truth they are working for the Order of Mata Nui.

Well, I'm sorry that I feel like I have to correct everything that isn't already correct... It's just that I feel like I have to correct everything that isn't already correct... sweatdrop razz

It's not Manas, it's Mana-Ko for only the Brotherhood. None are with Karzahni  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
The BIONICLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash