Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Babies/Toddlers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omglollmaoomfgwatinbdbff
  ???
View Results

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm
i cannot even describe how much i HATE toddlers. atleast when a baby crys u can ignore it but the toddlers are like super annoying and you can ignore it. I HATE TODLERS!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:06 pm
I love babies and toddlers!

I once had a family that had 17 children...

(Although I had to keeo moving out teh older children cos you can't have that many sims in a house! xD)

Sometimes I don't mind so much not teaching them to walk and such, it only means they'll most likley grow up without high aspiration points, which ultimatly means when they get older, they'll die quicker...

And there's so many cheats these days anyway, you don't even have to worry about them aging!

I love having toddlers! xD

Most of my sims are family ones,
so I have heaps of children and such!  

Jessicakarli

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zee Shadowfox

Familiar Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:15 am
Yes, babies are annoying. Toddlers even more because you have to potty train them.

On the bright side, there's a lovely npc called the nanny who will look after your babies-toddlers for a price if you have the money. If you don't have the money, you're going to have to keep one of your Sims home to take care of it, and that can be a pain sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:06 pm
My sim mommy had twins, and then she had a nervous breakdown. Between feedings and potty-trainings, she barely had time to tend to her own needs (I admit Fun was neglected almost the entire time until the toddlers grew up), and she had the help of the nanny most of the time.

One baby is a handful. Two or more is downright scary. I try to remind my sim of this when she gets the "have 10 children" want in her panel.  

Reijin-chan

SpecialAgentLeah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:10 am
I like having toddlers but not babies, I think the babies are annoying.. You can't really do anything with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:59 am
i like little children biggrin
but they play with the wc.
And can go tot the wc a lone can walk .

i dont like it hahaha

but i love having kids so i just take that thinks with me hahah and do it good XD  

poekiejwoekiej

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces