Anyone Garden?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:39 am
I do i have 26 rose plants in my yard plus tons of other stuff! so just post what you Garden and any tips you have thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:46 pm
I have roses, morning glories and lavender growing in the front yard...Morning glories are a nice touch of color for front yards that are hard to grow anything in. Also if you dont have alot of lady bugs, systemic rose is fantastic for getting rid of aphids on your roses.  

akumasama999
Crew

moko123456789

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:11 pm
roses, ,lillys, ,milkwead, , i think mums, ,seadum, ,butterfly bushes, ,potato, ,marigolds, ,and sevral outher plants. i use a mixture of some kind of soap and water and i disolaved the soap in the waterand it works to kill moast soft boddyd insects  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:54 am
I have cat n**...it just came up so I water it  

- Maxwell Night -
Crew

papillion_999
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:09 pm
if you have espcially clay soil..but would like to grow a garden anyway. Try squash of most kinds..zuchini do fairlywell in clay or slightly sandy soil.
Its better for the soil if you add natural mulch each year you grow. By doing this you'll prepare your soil for more "picky" veggies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:29 pm
I have a nice sized garden... um... some vegetables in it are tomatoes, onions... bell peppers, we used to have sweet peppers, and the rest is all flowers. sunflowers, morning glories(growing on a trelice(sp?) with a lamp on a chain hanging from it in the center of the garden), tigerlilies, hibiscus, and lots of other flowers i can't remember the names to... if it doesn't rain for awhile, and it's still pretty nice out, i just take buckets of water out of the river and bring it up to the garden and water it that way... it definitely made me stronger...  

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

moko123456789

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:47 am
Max_Night_01357
I have cat n**...it just came up so I water it
wow someone els that grows cat n** stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 am
I pretty much have a lot for my garden I would hate to name them all...a surprise this year though was a pumpkin vine that sprouted up from a rotten pumpkin from last year and have two pumkins on the vine now.  

Topaz Citrine

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:18 am
We harvested our pumpkins and they look great...nice and orange now..... smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 am
That's cool. 3nodding
Um, for right now there aren't really any fruits or veggies growing, but there's still tigerlilies, a really nice smelling flowering vine on the trellis(sp?), chives, a couple small onions I never harvested last year, and I also got a bird of paradise that has yet to bloom. There's also random pine saplings and a maple sapling that've been growing in there for awhile, since the seeds for them happened to drop there and I never removed them. Hmm... I want to get more for it though, definitely when it gets closer to spring.  

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
#26- The Garden Growers Subforum!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items