Submit

Did you know?
  Yes
  No
  Poll Whore!
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:44 am
Hey, I was looking on Stephenie Meyer's website, and did y'all know that the CD Bella was listening to in Chapter 7 was Linkin Park? I FREAKED when I found out, that's one of my favorite bands. (I'm just getting into them, but a lot of the music I listened to was by them and I didn't even realize. Lol XD) I wonder which song was her favorite? And which CD was it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Let's see, Twilight was released too early for Minutes to Midnight to be out yet. So that leaves:

- Hybrid Theory
- Meteora
- Reanimation
- Collision Course

Personally, I don't think it was Collision Course because that was their collaboration with Jay-Z, and the description didn't sound anything like that. Also, she mentioned a lot of shouting in the CD, so it probably wasn't Reanimation either. My brother's always said he didn't like Reanimation as much because it was too 'mild'.

So Hybrid Theory or Meteora? 3nodding  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

]euphony[

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:57 am
I think it was Hybrid Theory... that one seemed to have the most screaming on it...

But if you look at some of the soundtracks Meyer has created, there has been stuff from Reanimation...personally I like Meteora the best

And it makes me EXTREMELY Happy to know that Meyer likes Linkin Park, thought minutes to midnight wasn't as good as I thought it would be...

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:31 pm
I don't really know a lot of Linkin Park songs, but what I do know I like, so I should probably listen to it more heart .  

Glitterbean

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:16 pm
Yeah, it was probably Meteora or Hybrid Theory... Anyway, she also said she listened to Muse and My Chemical Romance when she re-read her books. Made me all fluffy and warm on the inside! They're my favorite bands, and I nearly died of happiness when I found out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:12 pm
"Everything I know about cars I learned from Stephenie Meyer."

"Almost all the music I listen to now I heard of from Stephenie Meyer."

lol  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer