Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
something wierd on "the world"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:27 am
i know not to many people play that cc corp version that you can download, but me and my friend play every now and then, and something wierd happened to my friend when he was playing it at my house. he found a player with black dots and stuff all around him, when him and some other players went to hit it nothing happened, then it killed then all without a problem.we asked around and most people said it just sounded like some wierd event just to make the game seem more interesting. what was it?

this is my friend. _~Shikamaru I~_  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:22 pm
Black dots kinda sound like AIDA from .Hack G.U.
Odd though.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:02 am
Er, AIDA?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:09 pm
a virus who tried to take over the internet and human world trough the game "the world"  

Vampire mistress balmung

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 am
Somebody's s**t computer is what it sounds like.
Just cuz it's "The World" doesn't mean some crazy s**t is gonna go down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:23 am
I've heard of this on another board, I don't think its actually AIDA, but from what I've been able to hear, its some weird event or something, I don't know the details. All I know is that there's some guys on the Gamefaqs.com .hack//G.U. Volume two boards that might be able to help. Just.....don't piss them off, when you piss off one of us, the entire board erupts.  

Jack2634

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:05 pm
That's AIDA all right. There are different types of AIDA items, too. There is:

AIDA Sample (which I have, and is the only legal AIDA that usable by players)
Jade Shine Brighter (have to be level 99 to use)
Jade Token (Admininistrator used only, meaning you have to be an admin to use it)
Twilight (Admin only, but some players have it, and it's illegal for players. Ovan has Twilight, but it's okay for him since he is a Game Master character, plus he is the only one with Data Drain that can delete players)

AIDA gives you a barrier, and all the illegal/admin versions of AIDA have AIDA Shot, which is where you can shoot AIDA. There is also a new rule where if you die with AIDA on, then your character is deleted.

What player did your brother see? >.> First person I saw with AIDA was Xele, which was back before AIDA was used by more than 20 players.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:27 pm
AIDA my friend, there r players like that ALL around, Maybe yur friend was SO weak that it actually recovered him lolz  

Thefallacy_of_BlueInnis

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:54 pm
Devin_777
i know not to many people play that cc corp version that you can download, but me and my friend play every now and then, and something wierd happened to my friend when he was playing it at my house. he found a player with black dots and stuff all around him, when him and some other players went to hit it nothing happened, then it killed then all without a problem.we asked around and most people said it just sounded like some wierd event just to make the game seem more interesting. what was it?

this is my friend. _~Shikamaru I~_

It's AIDA.
A lot of hackers make their PC have AIDA I heard now,
I think it's an event, but you could only get it a long time ago.
And a lot of hackers just give it to their PC.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:21 pm
1 wut are you guys talking about?...aversion of what can you download?
im confused!!! confused if this issum mmo of the world that you download online let me in biggrin ...orareyou guys talkin bout aida on gaia o.O that would be awsome if they made an event item with .hack stuff on it

2 kite azure is funny as hell xd

3 vengeful retribution reminds me of balmung get long hair and rename yourself balmung!! blaugh

plz tell me wuts goin on gonk  

king death death

Rukoga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:22 am
HirotoSumi
That's AIDA all right. There are different types of AIDA items, too. There is:

AIDA Sample (which I have, and is the only legal AIDA that usable by players)
Jade Shine Brighter (have to be level 99 to use)
Jade Token (Admininistrator used only, meaning you have to be an admin to use it)
Twilight (Admin only, but some players have it, and it's illegal for players. Ovan has Twilight, but it's okay for him since he is a Game Master character, plus he is the only one with Data Drain that can delete players)

AIDA gives you a barrier, and all the illegal/admin versions of AIDA have AIDA Shot, which is where you can shoot AIDA. There is also a new rule where if you die with AIDA on, then your character is deleted.

What player did your brother see? >.> First person I saw with AIDA was Xele, which was back before AIDA was used by more than 20 players.

ok AIDA sample is the only item that gives AIDA Jade token is deleted Twilight is also delted the Jade shine brighter IS NOT A AIDA ITEM it was a event weapon that was overpowered and was a reward to those who found their way through the maze and it was a lvl 0 item till morons showed the way and ruined the event now its a lvl 99 useless item even lvl 99's cant use it since Aussa ((the player who ruined it)) showed newbs around the maze...

Also Xele=Info_Man he was part of a event but its over now...

As a OLD player of R:1 im well informed on previous events in the game AIDA,Jade Tokens,Ashitaka Incident,etc. ive been through most of them

Also your friend seeing a AIDA user in town is highly likely every newb and their mom has AIDA samples now they are common place...

oh as a nice little surprise when R:1 dies in december and R:2 comes the R:1 deletion will be because of AIDA abusers from what i overheard admins chit chatting about in game... course they probably knew i was there >.>

Sorry if this post sounded bitchy lol..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:53 pm
omg wuare you talkin sum sort of online .hack game tell me plz!!!  

king death death

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:53 am
king death death
1 wut are you guys talking about?...aversion of what can you download?
im confused!!! confused if this issum mmo of the world that you download online let me in biggrin ...orareyou guys talkin bout aida on gaia o.O that would be awsome if they made an event item with .hack stuff on it

2 kite azure is funny as hell xd

3 vengeful retribution reminds me of balmung get long hair and rename yourself balmung!! blaugh

plz tell me wuts goin on gonk

There is an online .Hack game.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:32 pm
1: all of you who ask if this is a "real" and im usin that term loosely, mmo the answer is yes...

2: Info_man=LOL he is funny =] uhmm oh ya.. not EVERY newb has AIDA

(such as me :"D)

and
C: >> i got nothin.. i just wanted to sound smart lol  

Haseo626

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items