Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
All the seniors... again... they're gone...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good luck in life.
  Go, Stephen. Go build those racecars! <3
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:18 pm
So, every year at school I make a bunch of new friends. Senior friends.

I do it every ******** time. And then they all graduate and every year it's more painful and I actually cry. (Shut up, I'm touchy.)

But... a year is a long time and you get to know people. You get close, you know? Attached. You become friends.

And every year, I dread the last day. I look forward to it so much, but I dread it even more than that.
I become mildly depressed the last 2 weeks of school.

It's horrible.
It's just watching people you love walk out of your life and I ******** hate it.

Every year I also bring my camera and take pictures of everyone, and I take pictures with everyone. I also have pictures with the whole class, which I treasure.
I know I'm a weirdo... but...

It's even worse when 20 kids come up to your low self-esteem self, and they just give you this hug like they'll never see you again... it's... heart-melting. Or write something really sweet inside your yearbook. Thoughts you never knew someone thought... and they say things that you'd thought they'd never say...

"Hey, Kellee..."
"Huh?"
"I'm really going to miss you."
"...really... ?"
"Yes, really... a whole lot."

It's just so goddamn sad. Then I cried after everyone left.
Though everyone is staying local, I'll never EVER see some of these people again in my life.

It's just as they walk out the door, most of you world just walks right out, too.

Then I go to graduation every year to watch them walk. I take pictures again. At the same time, it's also like I'm all of their parents. I have all of these kids that are moving on in life and it's stupid. It's stupid. I feel like ********.

Discuss getting attached to people or some s**t.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:11 pm
I get way too attached to everything.
I never cry.
because I supress my emotions.
but I get really really Depressed over things.
When my girlffriend broke up with me; Depressed.
When My shoes broke; Depresssed
When my guitar cracked open; depressed.  

Status Quo Joe

your castles are falling

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:30 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc

I do it every ******** time. And then they all graduate and every year it's more painful and I actually cry. (Shut up, I'm touchy.)

But... a year is a long time and you get to know people. You get close, you know? Attached. You become friends.

And every year, I dread the last day. I look forward to it so much, but I dread it even more than that.

It's horrible.
It's just watching people you love walk out of your life and I ******** hate it.

Every year I also bring my camera and take pictures of everyone, and I take pictures with everyone. I also have pictures with the whole class, which I treasure.

It's even worse when 20 kids come up to your low self-esteem self, and they just give you this hug like they'll never see you again... it's... heart-melting. Or write something really sweet inside your yearbook. Thoughts you never knew someone thought... and they say things that you'd thought they'd never say...

"Hey, Kellee..."
"Huh?"
"...really... ?"

Though everyone is staying local, I'll never EVER see some of these people again in my life.

It's just as they walk out the door, most of you world just walks right out, too.

Then I go to graduation every year to watch them walk. I take pictures again. At the same time, it's also like I'm all of their parents. I have all of these kids that are moving on in life and it's stupid. It's stupid. I feel like ********.

Making the senior friends, and then they graduate, that's what happens in the Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's a good book.

But... I'm sorry all your friends have to leave you. That does suck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:07 am
After I graduated I said goodbye to everybody I ever knew and never looked back.

They figured out where I lived 8 months later and now I'm stuck with the bastards. =/

I don't think it's stupid though. I wholeheartedly understand your feelings, just not in regards to the graduation. I've felt that way many times in my life. When I was younger, as I'm sure I've said, I spent alot of time traveling around. I met tons of great people that I got really close to and I'll never see again.

Loss makes you more apathetic, and apathy makes you competent.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:22 am
TEH ANARCHYZ
I never cry.

I prefer crying a bit.
It's good for you.

Depression sucks. DX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:23 am
UnbornLove
Zeit Rachen Havoc

It's horrible.

"Hey, Kellee..."
"Huh?"
"...really... ?"

Making the senior friends, and then they graduate, that's what happens in the Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's a good book.

But... I'm sorry all your friends have to leave you. That does suck.

Omg! I love that book! =D I read it last year when this happened. xD Lol.  

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
TEH ANARCHYZ
I never cry.

I prefer crying a bit.
It's good for you.

Depression sucks. DX

I've only cried once in the last two years.
Not because I refuse too.
but because I can't anymore.
I mean I can apperently.
I cried when my friend moved.
but still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:24 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc

It's horrible.

"Hey, Kellee..."
"Huh?"
"...really... ?"

I know how you feel. I did that this year (I was a freshman, now a sophomore) and then they left....and I really missed them. I hate it even more when your friends move though. 4 of my friends have moved in the past 2 years, and 2 more are going to this year. sad cry

blinka_kitty

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items