Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
final fantasy 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like the game or not ?
  yes
  no
  its ok
  other ff games are better
View Results

dace8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:47 am
do u like the game or not  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:59 pm
I like it alright, but it's still one of my least favorite FFs. Definitely better than Adventures, though.  

frazzleshwa

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 am
it's my favorite one in the series! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:28 am
The eighth Final Fantasy was my personal favorite by a small margin. I have played several of the Final Fantasy titles and have nine different titles. So for that game to be first is definitely saying something. The graphics were great, the music was superb. I rather enjoyed the battle system and the mini games were not half bad either. That game was also the beta test for the high tech Emotions Engine that was used in the PS2. Granted it wasn't as advanced as the final version but it definitely added to the characters.

Its purpose was to make the characters seem more realistic. After that game this system was used in every Final Fantasy title to date.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:30 pm
LanceCalvis
The eighth Final Fantasy was my personal favorite by a small margin. I have played several of the Final Fantasy titles and have nine different titles. So for that game to be first is definitely saying something. The graphics were great, the music was superb. I rather enjoyed the battle system and the mini games were not half bad either. That game was also the beta test for the high tech Emotions Engine that was used in the PS2. Granted it wasn't as advanced as the final version but it definitely added to the characters.

Its purpose was to make the characters seem more realistic. After that game this system was used in every Final Fantasy title to date.

cool, i didn't know that! ninja  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff