Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Need money for hair please! ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raikuh89

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Hey everyone! I just want you guys to know that I have all the items on my dream avy so far except for the haircut

If anyone is willing to donate any money, please do so! Anything is appreciated

Money needed - 5150 gold
Money so far - 771 gold

People who have donated!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. ~ urlittlepenguin ~ - SHE DONATED ALL OF IT! I LOVE j00!!! <33 xD THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No more donations are needed, but they are accepted anyways? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:27 pm
I just wanna say thank you to ~ urlittlepenguin ~ for donating me the money needed to get my haircut... I LOVE IT!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you  

Raikuh89

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff