0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 43

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:49 pm
I listen to whatever i want, from batcave goth to deathrock to power metal to industrial to punk to oi to trance to death metal to doom metal. if it drives, pounds, and threatens i'm in.
clothing wise it's about practicality for me. i do like some of the more classical stuff, i'm planing on making myself a celtic style tunic but adding a hood to it. i have light sensitivity issues, so i wear a hoodie pretty much everywhere. generally i wear black jeans and my pentacle adorned hoodie from Alchemy gothic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 pm
I'm what some call a white goth. It's basically any white clothing, or any unstereotypical goth clothing, made to look goth. I like to call it Hippy with a Twist.
My favorite outfit is a white island dress with sling backs, that I deck out in about 3-4 belts, a couple with studs, on a rope of wooden beads, the other cloth, with a huge white chocker and hand chains.  

Rose Patterned Twil

Ambrosine Raksha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:02 am
My flavour...is whatever I feel like that day.
It can be anything from Victorian to Old School Ghoul and anything inbetween
-whatever suits me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:05 am
I prefer the usual Tripp pants... But in the summer, they're the Tripp shorts.... And whatever black shirt i can find on the floor. On special occasions like a wedding, I go with Old Victorian. Great for every occasion. Lots of studded braclets and necklaces.  

Lyra_Sparks

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:18 pm
I chose Neo/cyber. In my black coat and a long black pvc skirt they call me Matrix at my school. Most of the time I onlt wear things that suit me well. Like Aderlass male skirts eventhough I'm female.
But i really know my style is changing a bit. Next time I'm going shopping I'm going for a white ruffled shirt (victorian style) and a pvc underbust corset and mix victorian and cyber/industrial a bit together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:42 pm
I'm not sure what I am. I like several of those styles but don't really wear much of anything related to them. I might be an other.  

Angel Bruja

Demonic_angels

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:34 pm
For me it'll depend on what mood i'm in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:12 pm
Living Dead Dolls, definitely. Such fun!1  

babalonsatene

rag_doll_dami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:19 pm
i'm a cirkus freak.....does that count?........ smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers