Reply ~ Main Forum ~
dresses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 am
Branch out from Hot Topic a little! You never know where you might find some great stuff; you just have to keep an open mind. You can even hit up some of teh "preppy" stores and probably find something that you're looking for. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, then just go find some jewelry or tights or shoes that ARE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:29 pm
Hmm well I just bought a summerdress at Hot Topic, it's sorta formal...nah. Okay a formal dress. You mean like in Helena? I feel your pain, girlie, I can never find ones like that either. I wanted a goth dress for prom but alas, none to be found.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:45 am
Hmm... try shopping online? There are some cool clothing "shops" on ebay. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:50 pm
Hot Topic doesn't have too much in the way of dresses or anything like that, and thrift stores, though a good idea, aren't always reliable.
Try some of these:
Gothic Beauty Links This is the Gothic Beauty Magazine - Links website page. It has TONS of clothing and merchandise links, and most of the clothing stores listed there have dresses, I know because I've seen them.

Heavy Red A great clothing shop, though a bit pricey. The dresses are wonderful, though there aren't many and may not match exactly what it is you're looking for.

F*ckTheMainstream Another great clothing shop. They have some cool dresses, and plenty of skirt and top combinations as well :3

Hope that helps!

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash