Manga or Anime?
  Ah. uh... I can't decide! BOTH!
  Manga is way better.
  Anime! Totally!
  What's the difference
View Results

muzai-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:12 am
I read quite a few, but I wanna know what you like and why! I want to read a manga that's really good!
I've read... .hack, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fools Gold, and alittle of Fruits Basket, Magical Miracle, and Zatch Bell. I also Like CardCaptor Sakura. It's SO CUTE!
So, what do you like?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:59 am
so, nobody likes any manga or anime? lol.  

muzai-chan

IvyWings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:32 pm
Let me see what I can recommend...

Elemental Gelade (a.k.a Erementar Gerade in Japan) is very good yet suprisinly not well known. *pout* Here is part of the summary from back of book # 1: "During a routine raid, sky pirate Coud Van Giruet discovers a most unusual bounty; Ren, an "Edel Raid," is a living weapon who interacts with a human to become the ultimate fighting machine."

I really like this manga because it has lots of action, comedy, and a little romance (more so in the anime)

Another is one I would recommend is Crescent Moon. Here is the summary from the back of book #1: "Mahiru Shiraishi has an uncanny ability to bring good luck to everyone she touches - except herself. She's constantly haunted by a recurring nightmare that ushers her to a dreamworld. There, she encounters a tribe of demons - a werewolf, vampire, fox and bat - called the Lunar Race. Destiny calls when they need her help to recover their source of power, the stolen "Teardrops of the Moon." In this fantasy adventure, Mahiru must battle the rage between the human race and the LUnar Race, whose powers are awakened by the dark side of the moon."

There are 6 books in the series and I really enjoy them.
~*~*~*~*~*~
These are just 2 of many good series I could recommend though I could go on for days. xd If you need any more, just ask! Hope this helped!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:20 pm
i suggest deathnote or bleach there both purty gud  

Cupids_Uzi

Lazoreoc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:48 pm
In my mind it would depend on whether you like shorter series' or ones that are longer and/or drawn out. Personally, I prefer the smaller series. Of these kind I can suggest,

Innocent W
Diabolo <-- one of my personal faves

both of the above are done (in part at least) by Kei Kusonoki.

Series that are medium in length also make good reads. Of these I can suggest,

DNAngel
The Vision of Escaflowne
Suikoden III
Vampire Knight

Both of the above are series I have as of yet not completed, but I know for a fact there are not more than 20 installments (yet that I know of.)

Then... your longer ones of course would include,

Bleach
Naruto
Ruroni Kenshin
the like...

For me I decide whether or not I really want to sit throug a long series or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:04 pm
I guess it really depends on what you're going for. For more of a Shoujo-type manga I'd say DNAngel, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Vampire Knight, or Ouran High School Host Club (I've personally only seen the anime, so I can't really vouch for the manga). For Shounen, I really like D.Gray-man, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Reborn! (takes a while to get into, because the good stuff starts at around chapter 60, and the rest is just gag comics to get you to know the characters).  

Ankoku_Ryuu

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff