Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Is misspelling "cute" to some? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mentally Unstable Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:06 pm
I think mispelling some words is cute. X3
I mean, I can understand why you'd hate "Rawr!! domokun Teh llamas are gonna eat joo!! XP"
But come on, lighten up... It can be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Mentally Unstable Kitten
I think mispelling some words is cute. X3
I mean, I can understand why you'd hate "Rawr!! domokun Teh llamas are gonna eat joo!! XP"
But come on, lighten up... It can be fun.
Hero - Haru ni saku hana ya
Max - Natsu no sanahama
Uknow - Aki no tasogare ya
Micky - Fuyu no nukumori

I have to agree with you there. heart

Hero - When the rain is pouring,
Max - I'll be your umbrella,
Uknow - when the wind is blowing,
Micky - I'll be your wall.

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

Wylde Style

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:57 pm
I find it cute sometimes, especially when my crush texts me. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:04 am
I don't find it cute at any time, but I'm learning to not feel it is offensive either. I can't see how it would be fun unless I was making fun of those that think it is cool.  

HarlequinGoddess

Deanta in Eireann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:53 pm
I have to say, I don't find it cute, and definitely not arousing. But sometimes, if used correctly, and, most of all, sparingly, words like "Rawr" can be a little funny. To be honest, though, I only type Rawr because I say it in real life sometimes. It perfectly conveys my particular brand of anger.

I am a complete grammar Nazi in the real world, but online I don't let it get to me. People aren't going to listen, so why should I waste my time? I mean, yeah, if someone misspells a word a might correct them, but if they're blatantly a moron, why bother?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:46 am
Madame Voldermort
Well, in the situation mention as using "rawr" as opposed to "rar" it's a style of writing so that the reader can figure out EXACTLY what you sound like.

I admit to using "teh" and 'FTW" among other phrases and words because I like how they sound, and it's part of how I speak.

I don't find what you did "cute" in any manner, and arousing? I think that you are digging a little too deeply into this. I don't asuume at all that people who type like that and don't exercise intelligence are smart enough to plan such things.

I admit! I have used teh before. Rawr as well. Only though, if i'm joking around with it. I don't use them often though. So don't shun me off to the incinerator. XD
I would never use them in a serious manner though. That would be going too far.  

excited2Bdeleted

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces