Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
the Bainblade RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you good at RPing
  yes
  no
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:27 am
this RP is about a world in the chaos of war the only thing that can stop it is well nothing it's constantly war with all the manner of mithical creatures put in so heres how it works you make a :guild, race, church, or nation.(note that more options well be added just please PM me if you want to add one.) with this force you'll battle, war, and allli, your force to domination of the world. the tides will change also i and moderaters may bend the world like rubber but we will try to have good reson.

rules:
1:no god modeing that is for me, and moderaters only.
2: pg 13 please there are kids here you know.
3:please hold off the love seens for those who care we want action.
4:you may join other players forces but if one gets to big i'll kill off charactors and i don't want to do that.(ok maby i do)
5:killing off charactors is forbidden exsept by me moderators, and thoughs who have permition by charactor owner (sent me profe.)
6 surprised nly 1 charactor
7:place joining ________ on the first post to declare who your with
8:i'll post when we have to mutch forces and post agen when we can have more.

ok done with that stuff now this is my charactor and his force:

charactor
First Name:Keal
Middle Name:Oroka
Last Name:Brightblade/Phar
Nicknames:the blind swords man
Birthdate:june 29
Background (anything interesting about your anscestors or your past):Keal now has his memorys of his mother back and also has his memorys of the hermit put to the truth. As the Light overwelmed Keal he saw his true past a horible past full of death and the coruption of the good. keals mother was a preast of the light blessed by it and the arch enimy of evil in all its forms. that is why the darkness of his fathers heart cried out for her but she chould not love him for the evil inside of him finally that evil broke out in a fit of rage at his 15 regection Aramil flew into a rage rapeing Verna and then when he realized what he had done fled into the night. Verna the next day prayed to the light to save her and her child but the light was powerless the Night Mother had made sher that the child would be born a vampire but they promast Verna that her son would some day become human. The Night Mother angered by this made her most trusted sevent Tash the hermit steal the child on its 4th birthday, and take him to the mountains to teach him to distrust the light and its followers. Verna cried for her baby, and refused to eat, or drink till his return and she died soon after a prayer to the Light to save her son.

Now Keal after seeing this, was pained to have caused such pain to his mother swore to uphold the Light, and become its most fathful sevent and to kill all responcible to her death. He cursed the hermit his father and meny others and swore to kill his father.

Keal then was hit by his powers as a Brightblade he became human and was gifted with a set of armour made by the Asurkin and became skilled with the great sword the weapon of his family but it came with a heavy price he lost his sight and became blind as all of his family had ben on his mothers side.(yes Verna was blind)
Ethnicity:pale english
Fluent Language(s):english, some german
Weapon:great sword
Love Life (who your boy/girlfriend or wife or hubby is or if you're not looking or single):single
Family (mom, dad, siblings...):mom Verna Brightblad, Dad Aramil Phar.
Hair Color:wite
Eye Color:wite
Piercings (if any):none
Tattoos (if any):none

looks like this
http://www.ruthsanderson.com/atwork/knights_fighting.jpg
the one in full plate armour

force
name:the church of the light
type:church
backround:the church of the light is a old group that was verry powerfull in the past but lost followers to other groups and was gone for a long while but now that Keal has come to the faith it has ben gaining followers but sadly most are noncombatants so they often call apon the help of the light a mystical sorce of power said to be in exsestance by the joining of good spirits together to look after the world. death is not the end of a worshiper they eather join the ones in paridice or join the power of the light but thoughs without a good heart can't join the light after death.
alinement(good evel etc.):lawful good
leader(s):Keal (will add as RP goes)
races invoved:any good
sign (not required):none

thats the stuff you can cut and past the charts have fun i will try to keep up with the story mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:30 pm
First Name: Yangus
Middle Name: Tar'em
Last Name: Soggoth
Nicknames: Guv, Grim
Birthdate: Oct. 25
Background (anything interesting about your anscestors or your past): Founder of the Thieves Guild, and named after the legendary bandit Yangus
Ethnicity: Caucasian Englishman
Fluent Language(s): English
Weapon: A scythe and a sledgehammer
Love Life (who your boy/girlfriend or wife or hubby is or if you're not looking or single): Single
Family: Mother is Elizabeth Aryena Breakwater (Deceased), father is Norg Van Soggoth (A.K.A. The Hammer of Soggoth, Deceased)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Piercings (if any): None
Tattoos (if any): None

force
name: The Thieves Guild
type: Guild
backround: Founded by the Guv himself, this democratic guild uses groups of thieves to accomplish large heists, then divides the bounty among it's members. Occasionally, it will accept large relic orders from lords and the like in exchange for cash reward.
alinement(good evel etc.): Depends on who's footing the bill and who's being stolen from...
leader(s): Yangus is the founder, but all decisions are made as a group
races invoved:
sign (not required): The insignia is a dagger and a moneybag.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm
keal sat in his chair looking at the table covered in food even though he was the only one there he sighed the light didn't want him to stuff his face it wanted him to fight for the church.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games