Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ignika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:35 am
Kanohi Avsa, Ignika, mask of Shadows, Vahi  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Ignika, Avohkhi, and the Mask of Shadows. They are so "gangsta" and they look cool. They are also really powerful. I'd have chosen the Vahi because of the ability, but it's only temporary time stops and it makes your head look funny.  

ChaosX1337

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 pm
i will have to say the kanohi tryna,mask of re-animation,i would love to have an undead army.(and i cant beleive none of you brought it up *tisk tisk)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 am
Mozart Anarchy
The Matatu, mutated and otherwise and Solek's mask, whatever its name is. The Mahri masks all held a special place in my heart because they were the year when Bionicle returned to it's non-organic roots.

The Inika masks were just plain creepy, though the Iden was cool.

xd I agree, if you look at Hahli's Elda you see she has a moustache xd

My fav mask though would have to be the Komau, Suletu (I wonder what Krakua's looks like), Volitak and Garai (despite making your head look like a manta ray)  

airvortex

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 am
I like nuparu's mask of flight (but it looks really weird) and the mask of shadows looks cool AND has cool powers. Hmm... I really don't know or remember the names and powers of most of the masks... Gee, is there a mask of shapeshifting? Cuz that would be my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm
I like the Kanohi Miru.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Piraka Zaktan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 pm
hydr0ph0en1x
I like nuparu's mask of flight (but it looks really weird) and the mask of shadows looks cool AND has cool powers. Hmm... I really don't know or remember the names and powers of most of the masks... Gee, is there a mask of shapeshifting? Cuz that would be my favorite.
HOOORAH GO LIBERTY SPIKES!!!!!! (bye the way if you were to cosplay nuparu,that would be his hair style) by the way,i like the organic masks,i like that bionicle isnt all robots,and its about damn time alot of people except it,it isnt full organics either,its half and half !!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 am
I like the Mahiki(Mask of Illusion) because you could shapeshift into what ever you wanted.  

Toamewtwo777

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50

II Corrupted Prototype II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 am
ignika
Kanohi Avsa, Ignika, mask of Shadows, Vahi
ignika, mask of shadows, mask of light, mask of hunger  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2