Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims (Original)
O_O;; ((SIMS ONE)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random by Nature

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:17 pm
"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take,

User Image

Haha. That's really weird. Funny, though.

You know, I used to have Sims 1. I have NO IDEA where it went. And that kind of makes me sad. I want to play it again. xD

it's about the moments that take your breath away."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:38 pm
LOL. I have my Makin Magic disc beside me now. But thats only 'cause my sims2 disc is in teh compy atm. xD

(Is green_llama_girl's new acct.)

My grandparents got me a computarr for christmas, so the sims2 works now xD  

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:01 pm
I haven't played the first Sims in ages. I played it on the old computer with only 1 expansion installed at a time because it didn't store much. I vaguely remember the dancers coming out of the cake. Sims couldn't do anything except watch right? No communicating, nothing.
I makes me want to play it with all the expansions installed lol. What's better, the first one with all the expansions or the second one with no expansions?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:06 am
Carnivorous Herbivore
I haven't played the first Sims in ages. I played it on the old computer with only 1 expansion installed at a time because it didn't store much. I vaguely remember the dancers coming out of the cake. Sims couldn't do anything except watch right? No communicating, nothing.
I makes me want to play it with all the expansions installed lol. What's better, the first one with all the expansions or the second one with no expansions?

Idunno. I have the sims2 Deluxe, so, I've never played the second one without expansions, LOL. BUt, I'd probably say sims2, 'cause i'm addicted to it right now. xD  

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:32 pm
That is HILARIOUS! XD The dancers were fun all around, but I guess they're even more fun when they're dead!!!  
The Sims (Original)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff