View Results

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:45 pm
Hm, the closest thing I've ever been to is this one Samhain ritual...
It was really cool, it had this freak show theme, and a bunch of people got into a costume and personna of what they felt was their worst attribute. The two I particularlly remember was the daughter of thoughoutly strange couple who had put on this blond bob wig and a school uniform, but tied a cabbage patch kid to herself in a way that made it look like it was coming out of her. Her story was that she tried to hide it, then cut it off, but couldn't bring herself to, so she joined the freak show.
Other people attached forgien objects to themselves, this one guy looked like he'd stabbed himself with pieces of ciruitry to get closer to his computer...
The fire corner was respresented by a fire spinner in kabuki makeup. It was really neat.

I feel the only real way to get a dark carnival is to organize it yourself, which of course means it will be time consuming, more expensive, and probably less good. Not a terribly large market for them, I'm afraid.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:54 pm
i also like penuttbutter  

dante_reincarnation15

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:18 pm
I know someone who actually is addicted to spirals. She literally sits up all night drawing spirals and writing down the fibonachi sequence. It's especially bad when she's your roommate. whee rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:29 pm
eh, i could care less for that stuff. dome rituals are occasionally cool, but yeah, not so much.  

Toasterladd

MoonMaze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:45 am
...aww we dont get open celebrations here =[

i'd love to be able to go to any samhain ritual, let alone one like that!

gawd...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:29 pm
never been 2 1 but they sound interesting...  

dakjdsancics

Elochai Sammael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:48 pm
I've been to more than a few in my time, they were most fun. A few of them seemed ICP-inspired, but that would seem obvious wouldn't it. T o find them all you need to know is where to look. Parking-lot carnies are useful informants.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff