Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
:: Ily's Roost -Check the NOOZ for secret plotting! >:D :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:28 pm
I wish it would rain here. >_> Here it is dry, and hot, and sunny... Blagh...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:18 pm
It rains a TON here (San Antonio, Texas, to be exact). Sadly, it's always hot as hell and incredibly muggy while it's raining. Still, thunder and lightning and torrential rain is common, so it's nice to stay inside and draw during the storms~ <3
Speaking of which, here's some headshots of a badger girl I'm working on to be fursuited~!

User Image

I decided to make the 'suit of her, opposed to my purple-haired skunk character, because she's more multi-functional; She would not only fit in at a furry con, but at Renaissance faires, and any public gathering of the area, because she's cute and doesn't have crazy colors to make parents go "WTF?". sweatdrop Plus, badgers live around here. (yes, skunks do, too, but not purple-haired ones~ XD)

She still needs a name... Oh goodness. D> Once I have her character developed more, I may put up a separate thread in the AFG to get some help. ;;  

Mimblex

Clean Pal

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:56 am
Quite nice. And actually, that's exactly the kind of weather I enjoy. Warm rain with plenty of moisture in the air. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 am
Oh, cute little badger. 3nodding By the markings am I right in assuming she is an American badger?

How do you like the name Tayla?

Selene Aries

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas