Alright guys, I have a few little updates for you.

For the past few weeks I (as in Pink Plastic Ninja) haven't been the only one using this account. In fact, my sisters (and soon my co-captain, Destry) have been using this account to recruit people and such as well as answer any questions via PM that do not relate to the contests and ID cards (that's my job). So I've decided to use different fonts for different people.

Pink Plastic Ninja = pink

Destry = dark blue
XxGrieverxX = purple
Shuyu/Sauce-Kay = light blue

And if we don't want you to know who we are, we'll just use black (like if we're dealing with problematic members to avoid making matters worse).

So this account is used for:
+ Recieving news and updates via journal subscription.
+ Recruiting members.
+ Donations towards contest prizes.
+ Contest entries.
+ Contest entry fees.
+ Answering any questions people have about the guild or a specific contest or feature.
+ Taking care of problems.

So if you ever have a problem with another member (like harassment) contact Net Slum Dweller and one of us will take care of it.

The Dream Avatar Contest: Black is now starting. SO GO VOTE! (Click the banner.)

User Image

I'm also thinking about upping the price (Because hey, why not? This is all going towards contest prizes which is a good thing for you guys.) on the ID cards. I'm thinking at the end of the month, I'll raise the price from 50 gold to 100 gold so get your cards now!

I also added a new subforum dedicated to ID Cards. I will post all information regarding them tomorrow or as soon as I can.