Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
MAMARITA IN THE ARENA .....**LINK**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please vote for me!
  Of course!
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:41 am
OK guys, here's the deal. I just love my avi. Let's face it, I am beautiful. Not to be too conceited, but just look at my avi. So, with the newest donation items, some older ones and a little help from the internet, I decided to enter the arena as HERA, Queen of the gods. The voting starts at 3am EST on Monday morning 6/24/2007, which happens to be exactly 3 months before my next birthday.

I want top 10 this week, and I would appreciate if all of you would post in your guilds to go and vote for me.

With all the members here, and all the members in your guilds, I should be able to make it!

http://www.gaiaonline.com//gaiaarena?mode=vote&postid=7467&key=56rgz6  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:29 pm
You look beautiful! ^_^ 4laugh  

AFK Masturbating

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:12 am
already voted ten XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:39 pm
sweatdrop sweatdrop Ano... Aphrodite isn't Hera's daughter. Actually, due to the ah... interesting details of Aphrodite's birth, she technically has no parents... Though a couple variations give her a mother, none of them have ever been Hera. She's generally considered to be of the same generation as Zeus and Hera.

Also, for Hera, I would have liked to some how seen at least one of the cow items (since I can't think of any peacock items) from gaia on the avi... Since cows were sacred to her and one of her most common epithet is "Cow-eyed" Hera.

I gave you a ten anyway, cause I still like the avi. Sorry for the long rant, but the classicist inside me just would not be quiet until I voiced those concerns... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 pm
Good Luck, the rest is up to you.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items