Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Karasu_Sabre (New Journal entries coming in weekly) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 am
As in "Dude, you should pick that one!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 am
Oh. o___o Well heck I dunno, they kinda all look the same... Dx Plus to my knowledge you never really clearly stated that you were looking for a specific one out of those. @___e  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think the bottom left one is the best design for a crest. It still looks cool like the rest of them, but I think a lot of the other ones are a little busy and overly complicated.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 pm
I was thinking the top center one, once it's been cleaned up a bit.  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:13 pm
Whatever floats your boat, then. You asked for peoples suggestions / opinions and so I gave mine. :0 ...though for me, that sometimes helps me decide for myself, even if I decide against what people are telling me, hahahaha~ xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm
Like with Guardramon?  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:23 pm
karasu_sabre
Like with Guardramon?

Precisely. I decided that turning him into Seadramon was my best option for getting a strong, Data-type Mega Digimon. 3nodding
I take it you're among those that suggested I get Cyclonemon, huh? All in good time, my friend, all in good time~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:24 am
I welcome myself back
We appear back from your past.
Let them sing with joy

The wind on my back
And the open road ahead
The future looks great.  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 am
karasu_sabre
I welcome myself back
We appear back from your past.
Let them sing with joy

The wind on my back
And the open road ahead
The future looks great.

Welcome back, I honestly can't remember if we met before or not, so hi there, I'm Lief! Nice to meet you, glad you're back!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:07 am
lief_7

Welcome back, looks like you've been gone a while, I'm Lief, it's nice to meet you and if you have any questions about how this place works now a days just ask. See ya around!

Looks like that's a yes, Liefy. x3

Welcome back, crowman.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 am
Cool one of the veterans are coming back. WB man.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm
Reflection with Stingmon 4 November 2012

Karasu, we've waited two weeks since IceLeomon took over the village from us. It's time for us to go. We mustn't overstay our welcome. It isn't good for them either. It's time to get back to Network City. Our things are packed. We already visited a few weeks ago, we made a commitment. It's time, Karasu.

It's been so long. These faces, they're all new. I recall Neirin, he had only a Betamon when we were here last! But before that, who's left? Axel and Flame, they moved across continent years ago. Angel and Youta, nobody's seen them for longer than that. I haven't seen a familiar face other than Neirin's. I guess it doesn't matter, they wouldn't even recognize me anymore. And there's so many Tamers around here now! Empty streets are now crammed, small towns into giant cities!

I admit, I have not seen any souls that we once knew. Though perhaps not seeing Angel is good for the both of us. Axel was a good friend to you though, and Flame to myself. Cheer up Karasu, this is a new start. Even though I say that, I was still looking for Exveemon to just pop out of nowhere and greet us. It's almost been five years, hasn't it?

Oh Stingmon, thinking about what happened won't change things. He's with us still - literally. His data is in my D-Terminal and he's with you every time you DNA digivolve. He'd want us to be here, doing what we're doing. But, as I was saying... Oh yes! There's so many Tamers around here now! Empty streets are now crammed, small towns into giant cities!

I'm bewildered at how large Network City is now. It looks like it's taken some battles over the last couple of years. I guess all the stories were true. I just didn't want to believe them. I saw many types of Digimon that I didn't even know existed. The world really is changing, Karasu.

It's amazing at how quickly new Digimon species have popped up these past few years. I guess it's because technology is growing exponentially still. They all seem to have more inborn strength. It scares me. I remember when the two of us could be a match for whatever was thrown our way, even without Exveemon's data. But those days are gone. As these younger Tamers grow, so does the power of the foes they face.

You bring up a strong point Karasu. I heard that the Seven Demon Lords have even showed up together. In the past, they wouldn't ever band together because they couldn't stand each other! The stronger Tamers apparently took care of the threat. It doesn't mean that the newer Tamers are ready for their responsibilities. Are we to protect those who can not protect themselves?

Though our power may be limited, our knowledge isn't. That is why we're still relevant in this world. That's why we were given this Crest of Vigilance. While working on our research or doing our duties by protecting the Tsunomon the last few years, we neglected our duty to teach the new generation.

For some reason, I always saw you as an instructor, Karasu. You'll do well teaching those who come to you. There are new Tamers being pulled into this world every day and they could use an every-day Tamer like you to teach them the basics of the Digital World. Even something as simple as the fact that they don't have to eat as long as they don't want to. Remember how you spent the last of your money on food when you first got here?

Oh, I still remember that regret. Stingmon, before we can teach this generation anything, we have to rebuild our lives here. A place to live, a place to work. Get some new equipment and get back in contact with Senate and the Virus Busters. Let us teach well Stingmon, for I feel that something, as always, is looming over us.

There's still a few shop owners that owe us a few favors. We'll be on our feet in a few days. A few weeks from here, we will be stable. Things move fast in Network City. We're spending too much time blabbering on and not moving. Let's go home Karasu.

And so, after many years in parts unknown,the duo headed out of camp. Bio-merged as Imperialdramon FM, they started their trek back to their hometown of Network City.  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items