Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
new gaia customizing on stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:43 am

not that i dont want to buy stuff from gaia and the new things. but i saw on day that one can cross stich on something and the example i saw was a one color cow and then use that cross stitch template to make a screen transfer. does any1 know what kind of paint to use for those screen transfer or that site?
another thing, isnt there a way we can just go to the printing store or buy the paper and stuff ourselves and customize the hoodies and t shirts ourselves? i saw it once, it was like some shiny paper to transfer after printing using an iron. do you think we can do that too?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:04 am
I know JoAnns and Michaels both carry printable iron on transfer pages. They're a little pricey, but they work okay.  

knitting_needle_ninja

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:54 am
knitting_needle_ninja
I know JoAnns and Michaels both carry printable iron on transfer pages. They're a little pricey, but they work okay.

cool. maybe i can use a paint.net or something and get a nice template and then iron it onto a backpack in time for school XD,
currently doing paint.net any1 have any good programs to substitute photoshop for its many options to edit pictures?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:56 am
Photoshop-like programs? Might want to try the GIMP or GIMPshop. It's open source or free software and is therefore free of cost.

http://gimpshopdotnet.blogspot.com/

You can download it there.

The Star is Vain

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:21 am

yea thanks. but i alraedy found somethign else xd sorry, but i tried GRIP, it may have tosn of things and more like photoshop but it soo slow when adding affects so i changed to paint.net(paintdotnet)(PDN)

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games