Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am
Mobius Nightshade
"Like I already said, everything's voluntary. If you don't want to be the ace, you don't have to." Yoshiro sighed. "What to do now?"

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well it is you that 'recruited' me so what i do now is up to you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 am
"Well, right now, you can do pretty much anything you want. Just attend the next meeting if you want to hear about missions." Yoshiro ordered another Mizo ramen.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:53 am
Mobius Nightshade
"Well, right now, you can do pretty much anything you want. Just attend the next meeting if you want to hear about missions." Yoshiro ordered another Mizo ramen.

*logen smiled and said:*

"thank you for the ramen, send me a message when the next meeting is"

*logen jumped off in the direction of the third's grave*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:04 pm
Yoshiro sipped his ramen. "I told her it was every Wednesday... Oh, well. I guess she'll just have to see me again tommorrow, for it is Tuesday and she may not have realized it..." He paid for the ramen, and stepped into the street. "Summoning Jutsu: Flying Nimbus!!!" He floated away on his little cloud. He had some other arrangements to see to...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:16 pm
*Logen sat with her back to the grave of the third, knee's up to her chin and her head in her hands, she cried now, for a while, she then thought of the wisdom he had given her, she smiled and said in a sadned tone:*

"well then, ill be the good girl that you wanted me to be!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:11 pm
Yoshiro landed in the Forest of Death. " They should be here..." Three Sound nin shown up. "...Now... Gentleman, you seek to rebel against Orochimaru?" One of the Sound nin spoke up. "Yes. Orochimaru is not exactly the best master one could hope for..." Yoshiro's eyes lit up. "You mean he is treating your people like mindless cattle?"

"Not exactly..."

"What do you mean, 'not exactly'?"

"Well... He doesn't give us dental or medical..."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, uhhh..."

"Yeah. I don't think your the kind of people we're looking for."

"Oh... What do we do then?"

Yoshiro moved his hand across the air. Chakra and wind streamed together to remove the three heads of the nin who stood before him. "You die." As he went back toward Konoha, he muttered to himself "Why do I get all the second-rate hacks? I was lucky to meet Logen, though..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:57 pm
*Logen was sitting still with her back to the third's grave, looking up at the stars, wishing that the b*****d orochimaru wouldnt have betrayed him that deeply*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:45 pm
*Logen started meditating, talking with the angel snowtiger inside her, they were good friends, as the snowtiger didnt excist only to destroy, but it excisted to help the girl she was inside, they had a strange bond, as if the snowtiger inside was kind of a mother to her, and Logen liked the bond they had*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:50 pm
*Logen smiled and waked up to the sun shining right intoo her eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:01 pm
Yoshiro rasied his head to the dawn. "Now to remind her of the meeting." He darted off into the sunlight...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:03 pm
*Logen had slept at the side of the third's grave now... she smiled and said:*

"so its like this i have becomed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:26 pm
He appeared behind Logen and threw a bouquet of white lilies on the grave. "I knew you'd be here."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers