Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Gamer's Corner
Vistitor & Question[2]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13-Rose-13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Im just a visitor and friend of LuckyJayJay's and i was wondering wouldnt it be nice to have a tetris game you could gain gold like 2 gold per line and a bonus 15 per 10 lines(1 level)? if you agree tell me you sign ill put your name on the list.(also tell me what color you want your name to be in).

Changed Question

LuckyJayJay.
13-Rose-13  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:16 pm
gaia closed down the user run banks  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:53 pm
as sad as that is, it's absolutely true.

Banks are a difficult endevour to deal with, anyhow. you need people that are extremely good at playing the marketplace... a difficult thing to find on this guild with any real degree of frequency.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:58 pm
Screw the user run banks. Why not just have one giant bank run by Gaia's staff? That way, NOBODY can screw up.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shugotenshi the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:47 pm
Teh Boxman
Screw the user run banks. Why not just have one giant bank run by Gaia's staff? That way, NOBODY can screw up.

lol....*imagines the lil gaia mods scrambling to keep track of all the peoples gold while trying to prevent the new breed of hackers/scamers that would inevitably rise up to piss people off*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:51 pm
Teh Boxman

I kinda agree with you. Although I hate making the comparison, they could have it be like the banks in Neopets where you can dump some of your gold off to make interest while keeping some in your pocket for spending. They could even have a safety deposit box where you could store more valuable items. It might even be a good idea for them to have a separate password for you bank and safety deposit box just so if you get scammed/hacked or whatever they wouldnt' be able to get everything. That would probably discourage some of the scammers/hackers, but then again, it might encourage more of them. *shrug*  

Anochaa
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:51 am
Isn't there a petition for this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:28 am
someone did make a psot and has 6400+ sigins im just trying to help him/her.  

13-Rose-13

13-Rose-13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:12 pm
TETRIS RULES AND IS BETETR THAN GAIA GAMES. agree no?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:34 pm
tetris, while it's a solid staple game, would require a load of bandwidth, since it would be exceedingly popular.

There are quite a few tetris petitions, and if they're going to bring it to us, then it will take some time.

I'm not saying that it's any better or worse, but, honestly, your trolling for petition sigs here is exceedingly annoying, and should be posted over in the ADVERTISEMENT subforum, not on the main page.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Gamer's Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces