Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Whoops! Accidently came out of the broom closet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caerwiden

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm
I just came back from my school leaver's ball, and i just remembered that whilst drunk i announced that i am a Brythonic Pagan. Someone asked me if I was Roman Catholic for some reason, and I was like "Hell, no. I'm Brythonic Pagan". I remember a few folks staring at me after I said that (rather loudly), and someone commented that I "always had some wierd Celtic obssession". Do you think I should just pretend I was just completely sloshed (which to be fair I was) or should I take adavantage of this accidental announcement and come out of the broom closet?

(Sorry if my paragraph seems a little incoherent but I am still well drunk. I am gonna be very embarassed in the morning redface )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:20 am
I'd stick with it.

o 3o

Generally, people don't make up things like that when they're drunk. o_O; In my experience at least. There's something about alcohol that makes the truth come out... D:  

Jezehbelle

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 am
One thing that rather bugs me about the whole idea of the closet is that it implies that we have something to hide.

We don't.

Well, aside from the few crazies out there who are a bit to fanatic about what they do. But those are the ones who usually are so wide open it makes some of us cringe. xd

There are a few valid reasons for staying closeted but all in all, if you're proud and have nothing to hide, why do it? Particularly if you're not at risk of being fired or something for it, why hide?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:36 pm
Why hide it now, be proud of your faith I would take this as sign from the gods that it's time to open up.  

loahnuh

AnurenDark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:23 am
It's nothing to be ashamed of, out of the closet you come. Besides if you planned on hiding it you've already ruined that idea, that'd be an extremely strange and random lie to tell even if you were drunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:16 pm
I'd say out with it. That's a pretty obscure lie to tell while you're drunk, and denying it at this point would be...well..lame... sweatdrop  

Conan The Barbie Doll

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games