Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
wat the heck is sim story mode????????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:04 pm
I think i know wat it is, if its the same thing as the psp game, u know were they give you quests and all then that was a dumb question lol sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Are you talking about the console versions of TS2?  

Pollination Technician
Captain

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Pollination Technician
Are you talking about the console versions of TS2?
ya that is there much of a difference besides them giving you missions? cause i dnt hav it and am thinking of getting it lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:15 pm
The Sims story mode is an option you can only choose in the console games (any of them actually, except The Urbz, because it follows a different system).
In story mode you create your own character too, but you have to follow some kind of story xP You start of living in your moms house, and then you have to do certain things (repair Tvs, get a job, buying certain items, etc), so you can move out. And then you go trough lots of different houses, each one richer than the previous. Of course, if you want to move out you have to do certain things, like I mentioned above (they specify it in the game). Oh, and these things you do to be able to move out also unlock new items :3 Because the PS2 versions of the sims always have locked items and clothes, which you will have to unlock trough story mode.

You can also play in Free Mode, which is the same as the computer version (with being the same I mean you don't follow any story in particular).

Psychadelic

The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff