Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply --
GUILD EVENTS [All Members Please Read] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have an idea?
  Post it here!
View Results

kingdomhearts1996

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 am
Idaes

1. computer grafics i rock peoples socks off of anything from cats to stars you name it I'll do it

2.meger go talk to other people see what they think is the best guild then bam we take the cake the guild we be rockin'

3. donate people I will donate if you ask but if i do it i want people to do it to

4. do give aways-best one if you have some idams that you dont't wan't mounthy giveaways

My idaes DON'T COPY  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:03 pm
i like the 100 themes challenge thing smile  

Riceball Basket

ashleyjordan

Beloved Worshipper

9,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:09 pm
Hi! I'm new to the guild so I don't know if we have one but I think it would be nice to have a "Draw the Person Below You" board so that there's a constant stream of art flowing and just so that it's a center for quick art. I don't know but it's an idea smile

Good luck coming up with another one! Man, I missed the art contest...oh well  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Ok frist off I'm new So Hello
Second, i think that if we are able to draw up lot up amazing pictures or somthing that people might wanna buy like im thinking, coded picture for people froums msn any thing people like,...

also that people like warity(srry if mis spelled) so i guess even pictures of your avater...

We can also do prizes for the guild members like

1. Items
2. Money
3. um ^thoses are kinda always typo prizes, we can always do somthing unique!!!

Also Rules put in a entry fee of some ammount like say 300g than every one who puts in the runner up and 3rd place might get the 60%-40% split (or 40%-30% split and the other 30% can be split up in people who helped out organzing!!

La8er

DONT MESS WITH THE ninja  

Zeroysha

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

kingdomhearts95

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 am
Hey what if we ask some of our friends outside the guild if they would let us draw our own version of them and other people can vote on them and who ever gets themost votes wins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:39 pm
make a contest that you have to submit a picture of yourself and prove its you tho because like me i enjoy editing my own photos and so forth like you can have a scary photo contest or just the best looking  

KillMeFlippyPancake

PainbowRainbow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Pheregames
~Ideas~
Akiralta
If the guild ever needed money for something, we could do a guild auction... Like, the whole guild. xp

Although that would take a lot of organization... And seeing as you just finished an auction, Pheregames, you probably dont' want to do another anytime soon.

Maybe a guild project or something? Like the 100 themes challenge, only different somehow...

I don't know. I'm really running out of ideas... I'm far too tired.

Pheregames

A guild ball. Either inside or outside the guild. To make money for the guild, we could open up a few shops, maybe sell those flobs that are becomeing commonplace in threads. Prizes to guild members of course. 3nodding

Thats a great i dea we could sell our art ^-^
Im going to draw rigth away

--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas