Hey i have some characters on my neopets account and i have side accounts to i make characters off of them, if you want roleplay as any of my characters tell me what through mail if you want to, and if your a boy i made some boy characters to ill name them all and say a little bit about them here they are!

Michelle: Played by me she has long brown hair and blue eyes and has ears and a tail of a black wolf her personality is all sorts of things.

Meanie: Played by nobody yet, A baby wocky whos sweet adorable and loves to play, shes female

Angela: pLayed by nobody yet, She has short blonde hair and brown eyes shes a silver shoyru whos kind and shy

Clanales: Played by nobody yet, she has very long black hair and green eyes shes a cloud acara whos a girly girl and a a little mean and kind

Angelica: Played by nobody yet, shes a mutant kyrii with very long black hair and blue strips and redish brownish eyes and shes gothic

Violet: Played by nobody yet, she has long brown hair and icy blue eyes shes a yellow lupe whos seripus strong and tuff but can be rather mean

Chacy: PLayed by nobody yet, she has very long light brown hair and sky blue eyes shes a prep but caring outgoing and kind shes a yellow usul

Garyen: Played by nobody yet, she has long brown hair and brown eyes she is a white kougra whos hyper adventureous but can be a little mean and careless sometimes

Nick: Played by nobody yet, He has short orange hair and light brown eyes he is a blue techo whos unserious dorky but he is funny and he likes girls

Demon: Played by nobody yet, he is like a boy version of angelica hes gothic hes a red aisha with short black hair and red eyes

Kya: played by nobody yet, she has short blonde hair and green eyes shes a blue acara whos a popular fun music lover who sings and dances

Moon: Played by nobody yet, Has long wavy blonde hair and suger pink eyes shes a purple ixi whos very shy but gentle understanding and caring

Ryou: Played by nobody yet, he has short black hair and very dark blue eyes he is a blue xweetox whos smart strong he always knows what do to

Dormeo: Played by nobody yet, she has long red hair and green eyes shes a yellow xweetox who is unserious and chocolate ubsessed she talks alot and is hyper

Ganjou: Played by nobody yet, she has short black hair and brown eyes shes a blue kau shes stubborn a little shy but smart and helpful

Gasshiri: Played by nobody yet, he has short light brown hair and light green eyes he is a yellow kougra whos strong athletic tough fierce and girl crazy

Souzou: Played by nobody yet, he has short orange hair and dark blue eyes hes a red flotsam who is stealth smart rude and mysterious

Mail me if you are interested, thank you!