Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
kids and friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:23 pm
Hi im having problems with my kids.

see i have this kid who grew up as a teen and he was like bffs with this one little girl, but when my little boy grew to a teen they couldnt be together as a couple because she was still a little girl. what do i do? I want them to be together, and shes not old enough to go out with a teen will she EVER grow up????????  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:20 am
If they live seperate just play the girl for as long as you need until she becoms a teen than play him again and if they live in the same place move her (or him) out  

Korasan_gold_dash

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 pm
shes a computor player  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am
It looks like the only way to grow her up is boolProp. Have you ever used that cheat?  

cerulean16

Kiss of Color

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:43 am
You need to move her in to your famliy, then move HER out and play her as long as you need to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:37 pm
i dnt know her parents so how do i move her in?

I tried boolProp but i dnt think it works on computor players  

candy!x0x0

Kiss of Color

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:55 pm
Oh, is she a kid?

If she's a kid, then you need to TRY and find out who her parents or then make friends with one of them and ask to move in with the one famliy, then something will pop out saying "Is there any one in the famliy that you want to move in with ----" maybe not in that order... Then you move them in, then move them out and them you play them for as long as you need to...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:56 pm
If she's a townie, then you can use BoolProp. Shift-click your sim, click Spawn...Tombstone of Life and Death...
Then, on the tombstone, click Add Neighbor to Family...
Keep clicking More... until you find the girl's name. Be careful, though- there might be more than one Sim with the girl's name. You might have to try a couple times before you get the right one.
Hope this helps... whee  

cerulean16

SlaaneshThePleasureGod

5,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
I also find that if you have the InSimenator, it's easy to age them. You can just use The Selector, make her selectable, then use the hourglass-thing (I forgot what it's called...Temporal Adjustor, maybe?) and have her grow up using that. Then you just make her unselectable, and, taa-daaaa! Your sim can now date her. =3 Hope this helps!

((formerly known as Mihoshi_Nakano))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 am
I don't know
that's never happened to me before

sorry I couldn't be more help

World of dreams

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:13 pm
ty ill try lol  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff