Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
desilation island

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:52 am
okay the story is a group of war-like creatures known as the chimeran once roamed the earth on a quest for world domination and before attacking a country they tested its skills by picking 5 people from the country and placing them on the island and bombarding them with attacks from all sides of the island if they last for 30 days the chimeran will retreat and the country will be saved but any less than 30 and the country will be counquered the first day they will send a small boat loaded with supplies but on the second day they will send a warship with 20 men be prepared by then or suffer the fate of a thousand countrys before you.

rules
you will start with a small knife and your weapon of choice you will also be able to have a special ability this is a past roleplay so no guns or high tech machinery no god modding god modders will be spat upon then banned follow gaia ToS please and be courteous.

profiles
RP name:
RP age:
special ability sad control wind fire etc.but it is very small for wind you cant make a tornado and earth cant start an earthquake)
weapon sad one)
talent sad wood working blacksmithing farming etc. two)
favorite color sad i want to know)

post your profiles on the page the RP starts out all of us on the beach after being dropped on the island with the supplies.first one starts it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:54 am
RP name:Zamos
RP age:24
special ability:controls earth to a small extent
weapon sad one) bow and arrows
talent:blacksmithing and farming
favorite color:green  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:08 am
RP name:Walt J. Rimmer
RP age: 23
special ability: can control spirits to a certain extent.
weapon: A big stick. Not a club. I choose this so the others would have the better weapons
talent: wood carving and boating
favorite color: Also green
He looks at the others. "Lets get a camp started. Maybe go underground and get cover. Make places we can be ready for them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:10 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
RP name:Walt J. Rimmer
RP age: 23
special ability: can control spirits to a certain extent.
weapon: A big stick. Not a club. I choose this so the others would have the better weapons
talent: wood carving and boating
favorite color: Also green
yay green oh and boating wont help you unless we have a boat  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 am
(I know but that's just one of his skills. It doesn't mean I'll actually be able to use it. I just have it if necessary.) He walks over and tries to find something he can dig with. "Now where on the island do you thing we should set up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:15 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
(I know but that's just one of his skills. It doesn't mean I'll actually be able to use it. I just have it if necessary.) He walks over and tries to find something he can dig with. "Now where on the island do you thing we should set up?"
the center on a hill *he said woriedly* that is a good vantage point (gtg)  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:19 am
(K) He walks towards the hill in question and starts looking for a digging utensil. (Could someone else join? Like, three other people.(In a Scottish accent) THIS PLACE CANOT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR 'ELP!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 am
RP name:
RP age:
special ability: gravity control
weapon sad one) giant two handed hammer
talent: stone, wood working
favorite color: dark blue  

King Phar

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:45 am
(You left out the name)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:49 am
King Phar
RP name:
RP age:
special ability: gravity control
weapon sad one) giant two handed hammer
talent: stone, wood working
favorite color: dark blue
dark blue is not that cool xp and put the name please  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:53 am
(Everyone can have an opinion so don't beat someone up over their favorite color unless they say pink. Then you can. I'm kidding! Anyway, what are we supposed to call you? ______? Or "Some guy that is in the game? Try that. "Hey some guy that is in the game, come over and kill this guy." No. That doesn't work.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
(Everyone can have an opinion so don't beat someone up over their favorite color unless they say pink. Then you can. I'm kidding! Anyway, what are we supposed to call you? ______? Or "Some guy that is in the game? Try that. "Hey some guy that is in the game, come over and kill this guy." No. That doesn't work.)
(we shall name him Phar for now alright?)  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:01 am
"Phar! Get something to dig with and help me! We only have one day! Zamos, Maybe you should search the island to see what exactly is here while we do the dirty work."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games