Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Gaia Battle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited?
  Yesh!
  Not really...
View Results

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:12 pm
Hah! Did you see it?! I know I did! Man, I've been waiting to see something like this for such a long time. Gaia Battle is finally, well slowly, coming out and my character will finally get to sink its fists, feet, and teeth into the new abundance of gaian monsters. Haha!

Battle Info page

Wait.. Do you guys think it'll suck.. Or be awesome?! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:40 pm
Omg Finaly. The idea of a battle system started like waaay back in feb `03.

Well anyway, I can't wait!

x-Rorein

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 pm
It's silly. sweatdrop Some people in the forums are already criticizing about how lame it's going to be. At some point, i can't really blame them because you can't really expect your gaian avatars to jump out and wave their fists around and stuff. But then again, we won't know until we find out. I mean, it's something that Gaia, I'm sure of have been working long and hard on; they've put so much effort into it, so it's gotta be good. I mean, it's Gaia we're talking about. And for the time that they've been running, they've pulled out some really cool stuff that I would've never expected. And most importantly, they did a lot to accomplish the fun and needs of their gaian members. So, I'm really positive that they'll pull off an amazing surprise for their members. 3nodding

Sigh... Though I can only stay in Town for about 4 mins before I freeze and have to quit the program. So, you guys need to tell me if it's going to be cool or not when it comes out. If not-- heh--, I'll enjoy my every 4 minutes of fun while I can. stressed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image I'm so excited, omg.

And it's funny how people are already starting their own groups and clans.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:57 pm
Ch'yeah! Did you have any thoughts on that though? Like, for the guild? It'd be fun. ^^ Well, I think... I mean, yeah.. it'll be fun! blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 pm
hey, i think the members of this guild should make a clan 4 the new battle system, it sould be fun!!! PM me if u wanna try it out i figure out something  

R34L

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:35 pm
Ayre_Wolf
Ch'yeah! Did you have any thoughts on that though? Like, for the guild? It'd be fun. ^^ Well, I think... I mean, yeah.. it'll be fun! blaugh

User Image Yeah, it would be really fun. But I'm more of a solo player so I don't know. Maybe. XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:47 pm
The whole idea of the Gaia battle system sounds great.  

Kerosuke

Flaries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:09 pm
I'm pretty excited myself 3nodding blaugh

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out