Submit

see it?
  nein
  yessum
View Results

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:41 pm
I love this. But I don't know how I feel about the vampires being the bad guys. Always routing for the antagonist anyway, I have no problem, but it'd be interesting to have the main character be a vampire.

Anyway, did you like the movie? Any vampire movies?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:30 pm
I loved that movie; some parts just had me dying of laughter xd

Anyway, one vampire movie I'd recommend would be The Hunger, but I haven't looked into that many vampire films.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Loved it, had a great soundtrack too 3nodding

Its great just for the comedy gore value, in particular the bath and the haywire pluming, very amusing xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:26 am
The Hunger? Okay.

Yeah I know it's like good enough to be good but bad enough to be good too xp

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

jessi exstasi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:28 pm
Great movie, but I hate how the vamps are having to play the bad guys again...Grr Rawr.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:35 pm
[x..Asphyxia..x]
Great movie, but I hate how the vamps are having to play the bad guys again...Grr Rawr.

The vampire archetype, in it's nature, is antagonistic.

Note that I say archetype... not all franchises that use the vampire archetype have vampires, and not all franchises with vampires use the vampire archetype.  

GilAskan
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:55 am
Isobel Bellamy
Loved it, had a great soundtrack too 3nodding

Its great just for the comedy gore value, in particular the bath and the haywire pluming, very amusing xd

The best bit is the closing line, when the granddad gets a bear out of the fridge like nothing is wrong and just casually says:

"Thats the problem with Phoenix... all the god damn vampires."

I practically fell of my chair with laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:27 am
It happens to be my gf's favorite movie of all.
so I had to see it and I gotta say, its pretty good  

dark_LordBeld

ToWongFoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Loki Iago
I love this. But I don't know how I feel about the vampires being the bad guys. Always routing for the antagonist anyway, I have no problem, but it'd be interesting to have the main character be a vampire.

Anyway, did you like the movie? Any vampire movies?
evil I enjoyed the film, but i prefer the classics of vampire movies wink and being the bad guy isnt that bad at all, i guess ...and here we have a serie with vampire as the main character, e.g. "Angel" or the new stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm
User Imageρℓαgυε яαтs αη∂ вℓσσ∂ч cяυмρεтs...

That's a great movie 3nodding

I haven't seen it in ages though D:
I keep meaning to buy it

Status >in want of arts

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

ladyjewell

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:02 pm
Vampires have been monsters since the the dark ages and before, so having them as the villains isn't a bad thing. lol

In fact, it's only in the last few decades that vamps have 'people', too. Even occassionally heroes.

The Lost Boys has long been a favorite movie. I've watched it long enough to spot bloopers like the fact that they tried to save money by filming the shot of them 'flying' in to the cave and then playing it backwards when they 'fly' out. Check it--you can see things like the waves moving backwards. xd Or the scene where one of the guys pulls back to stake a guy and you can see the collapsible stake. mrgreen It's still one of my favs tho' and the soundtrack is awesome.  
Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games