Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Doesnt It Piss You Of?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:20 pm
I always hate it how harry defeats voldemort or does something really spectacular but nobody believes him or he doesnt want people to know. its annoying! if he does end up killing voldemort i want the whole wizarding world to be waching to know who did it! or if he dies i want them to see that also. it pisses me off  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:40 am
It's because he's a kid. No one ever believes them when they say something remarkable, especially if there's no solid evidence.

That said, I hope Harry does get recognized for Voldemort's downfall if he does successfully kill him and survives.

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

Miss_Fleur_Delacour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:05 pm
It does get a bit tedious, listening to all the disbelief from the grownups. I think that's why harry is taking matters into his own hands in the seventh book  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 pm
I know it always bugs me when this happens.

But it's true, even in real life, kids and teenagers are never really taken seriously and we're not really listened to.

But I can't wait for the next book biggrin  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:53 pm
i think that the wizarding world is just in denile. they know harry is telling the truth but they dont wanna believe it. they dont believe that harry is powerful, and i think he is just as powerful as dumbledore or voldemort easily!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games