Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
The Finale *may contain spoliers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:15 pm
At first, I thought the treaty was just the Cullens stay off the reservation, and the Quiluetes (sorry if I spelled that wrong) won't tell anyone what the Cullens really are. That's why Jake said "Oh, I guess I just broke the treaty" after telling Bella the story in Twilight. But now it seems that there are additional terms, like the not-being-allowed-to-bite-people and, apparently, if the Cullens are there, the werewolves can't even attack non-Cullen vampires on Cullen turf.

Either way, they're going to have to move out of Forks if Bella gets changed. I think even Charlie would notice if she suddenly had red eyes and was inhumanly fast and strong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:06 am
Hatsuharuluvr
could he take her to like a different state, bite her, then bring her back?

Ooo...sneaky ninja  

Scandalous bb

Scandalous bb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 am
Glitterbean
At first, I thought the treaty was just the Cullens stay off the reservation, and the Quiluetes (sorry if I spelled that wrong) won't tell anyone what the Cullens really are. That's why Jake said "Oh, I guess I just broke the treaty" after telling Bella the story in Twilight. But now it seems that there are additional terms, like the not-being-allowed-to-bite-people and, apparently, if the Cullens are there, the werewolves can't even attack non-Cullen vampires on Cullen turf.

Either way, they're going to have to move out of Forks if Bella gets changed. I think even Charlie would notice if she suddenly had red eyes and was inhumanly fast and strong.

lol. Yes, that would be hard to ignore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:55 am
i prefer not even think about it. it will maybe spoil the story lol  

Edward_Eclipse

Kellkolo

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:58 pm
If there is a war between the vampires and werewolves, I think Bella will break off all her connections with the vampires. She hates having people get hurt because of her, a war will just drive her off the edge.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:27 pm
i think there will be a mojor battel between the uley gang and the cullens !!! but i dont like where its going its sort of impling that someone will die pleezzsss no not edward or bella any one else can die but thats just what it seems like to me  

the1orlylover

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces