Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What do you think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyziick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 pm
Do you think that Bella will be turned into a vamp?
Or do you think first there will be a war with the warwolfs and cullens?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 am
She's definately going to be changed.
No doubt about that.
But I think there's going to be a war of some sorts beforehand.
I think Eclipse will have the war, while Bella's still human.
The next book however, will probably end with Bella becoming a vampire,
and then all of Edward and Bella's hot steamy sex.
whee
Just kidding!
peace!
rainbow_xx_zombie

Price of Living

Faye_26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:43 pm
I think that Bella will be turned into a vampire at the end of eclipse, there is probably going to be some kind of war during the third book, about Bella or something along those lines. I think that the fourth book..if there is one which I hope there is, will be about Bella and Edward's new life with Bella now being a vampire. blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:02 pm
I think Bella might be changed during Breaking Dawn, which is the fourth book. But I could be wrong.  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

alieinna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:21 pm
I think she'll probably be human for most, if not all, of Eclipse, while the whole vampire-werewolf war is going on. I could see her being changed RIGHT at the end, like, on the very last page in the epilogue, and then Breaking Dawn being about her transition from human to vampire, and how she has to explain herself to her family and stuff... and STILL have conflict with the vampires.

Just my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:01 pm
both i think. i also think jacob or sam are the whole pack are either going to die or somehow lose the power to change into a werewolf. i also think bella's gonna get pissed at edward if he kills jacob!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:28 pm
I think a war between da wolves and da vampires  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:42 am
I think there will be a war first, then Edward will see that it would be safer for Bella to be turned into a vampire. To protect herself.  

Scandalous bb

Fifii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:45 am
i think both will happen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 am
i think both will happen too but something hapens to bella in the war and edward is thrust to change her before she dies.  

krnpridegurlie90

SHEROXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:32 pm
i think during the war between the werewolves and the cullens, bella will be still human. i also think, that at the end of eclipse, they'll try make us guess if really or not she'll be a vampire. then in the fourth book, she'll be finally a vampire, but not at the beginning  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:22 pm
Those are all great ideas I love the one were Edward will have to change Bella to save her life that would be awsome.  

Xyziick

Edward_Eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:58 pm
SHE_ROXX
i think during the war between the werewolves and the cullens, bella will be still human. i also think, that at the end of eclipse, they'll try make us guess if really or not she'll be a vampire. then in the fourth book, she'll be finally a vampire, but not at the beginning

i have quite the same opinion  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:22 pm
I honestly don't know. I would be willing to take a guess, but I really don't want to give it too much thought because I'd rather just read and be surprised.
My guess:
I think something bad will happen in Eclipse and Bella will become a Vampire in Breaking Dawn. Why am I guessing this? Well just look at the names of the books! An Eclipse is really dark, so i get the impression that something dark is going to happen. And breaking dawn is when the sun is just coming out to start a new day, so it will probably be a new change in Bella's life.
Stephenie Meyer said that New Moon was named that because it was the darkest point in Bella's life so far, so why shouldn't the other books have meanings to their titles? I dunno...maybe I'm just over thinking it.

ohemgee x meow

krnpridegurlie90

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:46 pm
war first. i wish vampires were real. =[  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out