Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.
Its a Love Problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7ra170r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:30 pm
I really and truly love my girlfriend, Andrea. She said that she did too, and I completely believed her. Yesterday she told me that she no longer loves me, and it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I went on a bike ride through a lightning storm, planning to kill myself in/near the river. I could not go through with it, and I eventually went home. I have cried over this, even though that is a rare thing for me. I did not cry when my father died, and I cared for and loved him. So I got home, and now she says she loves me again. I can't believe her, I can't see how it could change like this. When she said she did not love me anymore, it was not from a spout of rage or anger, or anything like that. I could tell it was a decidedly true thing. Should I believe her? What can I do about this? I NEED HELP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:09 pm
Well, I don't know how you should handle it because I've always been on the other end. Not your end.

So I suggest being firm, standing you ground, and ask her: "Do you still love me? Because after what you said I'm not so sure I can believe you anymore."

If she does love you, this will bother her. o_O; If that makes sense. It will bother her that you can't believe her.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

7ra170r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 am
Ok, thanks for the advice. Things are looking better, but I still don't know.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:32 am

For some girls, the words 'I love you' scream 'commitment'. And for many that can be something daunting.

Give her some time to work it out in her own head. Say that just because she loves you, it doesn't mean you expect anymore of her and nothing has to change.

Maybe she was just trying to fool herself when she told you she didn't.

Tainting

I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games