Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:22 pm
Elli smirked to herself. Of course the gorgon would shrug off that question. Any nonhuman would, especially if it included their own kind. She reminded herself to watch it, though. When it came to strength, Elli was probably a little bit stronger than a 13 year old girl, while someone like Cally was probably twice as strong. If a fight broke out, which Elli strongly doubted, she would have to run for it, and she didn't want to leave here, not when she just got here. So she kindly ignored Cally's avoidence to her question and answered "Yep. It's right here." She pointed two doors down, where a big musical note was taped to the door. "It was nice meeting you." Elli called sweetly as she slid towards the choir room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:38 pm
Cally looked after Elli for a moment, and then turned around to stare disbelievingly at the music room door. As she entered and stammered an apology to the teacher, she couldn't help thinking back on their conversation. It had sounded like she had known. Cally was going to have to be careful around her new - what could she call Elli, a friend? Cally felt a pain in her eyes and realized she hadn't blinked for several minutes. She reached up to dab at her eye with her forefinger, but when she brought her hand away her eyes still tingled. Cally squeezed her lids shut, hoping that her power wouldn't choose this moment of weakness to suddenly reassert itself. Cally kept it secret - after all, who did she have to admit it to but herself - but at times, it wasn't her who controlled her power, but it was her power who controlled her. She thought nervously about the consequences if she froze everyone in the room in place, and couldn't unfreeze them until her sight returned to normal.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Elli saw that the choir sub had given up on having the class sing and gave them a free period. So Elli asked the teacher for a pass to the library and headed off. When Elli got on to one of the computers there, she typed "gorgon" in the search bar. She scrolled through the links to the history and mythology websites, looking to see if anyone had posted something like a sighting. Nothing. Elli scowled at the computer. There has to be something around here to makesure that she's the only one left. Elli thought angrily. She typed in another search: Medusa sightings. Something came up.Perfect Elli said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:59 pm
Cally eventually got her sight back under control, but she'd been noticed by the teacher. "Is something wrong, Ms. Yort?" "Erm, yes. May I please go to the washroom? One of my contacts is falling out." she fibbed. Her teacher frowned, but then looked around at the rest of the disheveled band class. One student was peering into the wrong end of his horn, causing the teacher to sigh. "No detours allowed." he informed her as he handed her the hall pass. Cally didn't hear - she was already out the oddly-decorated door.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:02 pm
(I'm not in a good mood but ima try to rp D: )

Rosalie tapped her foot impatiently as she awaited the arrival of her best friend and her "husband" as those humans called it. That very minute Kiley pulled up and pushed open the door, "Get in." Rosalie complied and quickly got into the car as they shot off towards the woods.

-------

(nothing from Kiley. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:33 pm
[[hey guys. sorry for being out of contact for so long. i dont think im going to be on here anymore - work is taking up too much of my time. somebody can either take over my character(s) or find a way to "kill them off," like sending them to canada or something. if i get to come back to frequent, i could just say they missed forks or something and came back. ^_^ ]]  

hambzkt

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:05 pm
crying Who will visit the RP anymore?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:57 am
((I have a new account and I'm going to have that account re-added to this guild and I'm going to rp for Rosalie through my new account instead of this one which I use rarely now, and since Emmett is leaving I'll take his place I guess since I'm also Rosalie an Rosalie is his wife.))  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 pm
(Everyone this is xrukiababy_orlyx this is my new account and I'll be rping through this one when I have the time, just thought i would update it to you all!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:56 pm
after about 7 months, i have finally returned. ONLY TO FIND IT IS DEAD! D:
:3 this is a preliminary post to see if anyone gets notices on updates, maybe get this thing back on its feet?  

hambzkt

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:41 pm
I just noticed that too, should you guys reassign parts?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:41 pm
Yay! People have returned! blaugh

I'd hate to start the story all over again, but how many of our posters are even still active within the guild?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

hambzkt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 pm
who knows.... D:
i dont even get on gaia anymore. i play ragnarok online.
maybe i could remember to post if we get enough people.
i dont even remember what i wanted to do with the story we had going.
>3>  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces