Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayuka-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:27 pm
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I recently got into this seeing that the SOS Brigade was at Anime Expo this year.

Story/Plot:

Haruhi Suzumihya is the base of our story. On the first day of school I think the first year of high school in Japan. She is required to introduce herself as you would and she just flat outs say... "I am only interested in time travelers, aliens, and espers" and the guy sitting in front of her, Kyon(his last name isn't mentioned?) is like wth? As he sees her everyday and with her weird habits such as changing clothes when all the guys are in the same room and having a new hair style everyday which a new color ribbon, he just wonders... 'Should I say something about her?' and he just opens his big mouth about her hair. Next day... Haruhi cuts her hair. Haruhi then drags him into her crazy schemes such as creating a club just for "Time Travelers, Aliens, and Espers..." as the story truly goes from there...On the way they find only 3 more members for the SOS Brigade as they named it. Yuki Nagato, Asahina Mikuru, and Itsuki Koizumi. The 3 all have something they have about them. Watch to find out.

I must say there is something truly wrong with this series... The orders of the episodes are all in random orders. I mean seriously. 2 is the first episode.
The order is: 2,3,5,10,13,14,4,7,6,8,1,12,11,9

Who watches it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:36 pm
ohh!! i watch this before. 3nodding its pretty good. I didnt really finish it though (it got kinda confusing sweatdrop )  

javid afg

AsianPride4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:18 pm
ohh! i love this anime, its interesting on how they switch the episodes around 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:33 pm
haha, i liked the episode 0. that was awesomeness. haha.
my friend got me into it and COMMANDED me to finish it all.. haha.. i thought it was a kewl anime.. very interesting and unique. ^^  

reincarnationz

Man-Hungry Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aerialite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:28 am
I think it's pretty funny, and I love the little dances *starts dancing*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:50 pm
I got into this Via a DVD on PCPowerPlay, so thatnks to them. And I've only seen the first episode. The one where they're all introduced, seeing as it get's slightly more confusing. I find that if something makes no sense, watch it four times. First time, take it in. Second time, understand it. Third time, enjoy most of it. Fourth and all after that, find it utterly and totally brilliant. Ah, and I swear you have the name the wrong way. It's Haruhi Suzumiya, so you know. And one more thing. I'm probably going to get the DVD of Season one, whenever they said it was coming out. blaugh  

Lord RPGs

Yunna-KON

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:43 am
i love this anime, this coolllllllllll
specialy haruhi and the things that she do, oh i whant to be haruhi so i can play the guitar xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:41 pm
*Insert sigh here*
I've recently found out that the age rating of it is MA 15+. So, it's kinda a no-go for me. BUGGER! Looks like I'll have to bug the guys at the shop to find me Chrono Crusade Vol. 1. ><' Ah, and for no particular reason, I'm mentioning that I can play the guitar. A bit.  

Lord RPGs

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:15 pm
If anyone is wondering where to find it on the net the site is "veoh.com".

If you like fan-dubs, don't buy the dvd. The sub titles are completely different. Even the name of the characters are different on the dvd.
I repeat, DON'T BUY IT!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:13 pm
(I just like the dance, I've not actually watched...)  

Bellabie

Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff