Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
.Hack//G.U Mail?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  Yes
View Results

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:00 pm
You know the certain greeting cards you get in G.U? I want to know which character you sent them to, and what their responses were smile Of course it doesn't have to be exact, just some weird things you remember receiving.

I sent most of the cards to Atoli, I learned that she likes beef bowls (food card), she's 16, and she lives close enough to Tokyo to meet Haseo (poetry card.)

Endrance is 20 and his mother takes care of his meals. He doesn't like to go outside and he doesn't like meat or fish. He says he sleeps better and eats better after he met Haseo.

Saku won't say anything except, "The same as Bo!"

Oh, and I've never played the original .hack games. So can someone tell me what BlackRose's email to Kite says?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:13 pm
One in mutation I remember says that she's a really good swimmer.

Also Mistral likes to make dinners rather than dessert.  

Kite Azure

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm
Harakibi

Endrance is 20 and his mother takes care of his meals. He doesn't like to go outside and he doesn't like meat or fish. He says he sleeps better and eats better after he met Haseo.

User Image Awwww!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:58 pm
Piros doesn't like talking about his personal life. emo  

Kite Azure

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:08 pm
if you send endrance "i want to fight you" he would reply "o i give up. do whatever you want with me." *doin this by memory* if you send endrance e-cards he would send gay replys.
like the card i want to know you more he would tell haseo his age height and every thing. accordin to endrance he is as tall as my uncle XD he even told haseo that he would jump out his windo just to meet him XD. ok so endrance is 20yrs old and still lives with his mom O_O. there are many other replys. i think gamefaqs.com has a FAQ about e-cards.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Yes, I have an account on Gamefaqs, the FAQ about the greeting cards is quite helpful if you want to know everyone's replies.  

Jack2634

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Yeah, there's an FAQ. 3nodding

Oh and this thread is your friend for making posts. This actually belongs in the Game Assistance and Talk forum, but because I'm lazy and I don't want you to think the thread disappeared, I'll move it tomorrow. XD <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:14 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Harakibi

User Image Awwww!
xd heart  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Deaths Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:40 pm
I remember a few in mutation and infection that said...Blackrose is a sophomore umm mistral likes to shop at night cause the food is half off XD and another is that sanjuro said his name meant something (can't remember)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 am
Thanks so much for the GameFaqs link : D I really wanted to see everyone's responses to those greeting cards.

Oh, I really should have put this thread in the Game Assistance subforums. Sorry about that.

And by the way, I want to ask anyone who has converted data from the original four games what the special emails say, or maybe this can be found on GameFaqs as well...?  

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:12 am
Pi likes her cat. :D
She told me.

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers