Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Forms Of Media] - Cosplay, fanart, picture post, icons, ect.
You got advice on Cosplay Costume makeing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you Coseplayed before?
  Do it all the time
  Never
View Results

telerunya

Friendly Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:20 am
Haylo everybody ^w^

I know this most likely should be in the Cosplay topic but somehow I had the feeling that this wouldn't be read there sweatdrop sorry for doubting people.

But anyhow, I wondered if anyone here got some good advice on making cosplay costumes, I`m cosplaying Yuki this year, Descon is coming up.

So if anyone got some advice for me (and maybe others) on this "making costumes" thing, please replay ^^

(posting the pictures when the costume is finished (thats is if I`ll manage to finish it)And maybe the progress if it turn's out okay hehe)

~Karro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 pm
I too am going to start making cosplay its just mom needs to teach me how to sew biggrin . My first outfit isn't one from any anime or manga series it's one that I found on the net. It's actually a costume for an avatar on another website that I used to go to but I thought I could make it into an outfit. Anyway back on track as for what your costumes should be anything you want but I'd say for starters doing a character you really like. I'll tell you more as I too grow into this scene.  

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

Lord of the waffles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:45 pm
There I was having a hard time reading that so I fixed it up for you razz
Heres some tips from a cosplay Site!
Quote:

Yuki Cross's day class outfit (Vampire Knight) started as a woman's long-sleeved shirt pattern. I changed the collar to a sailor collar, added two points, and lengthened and widened the bottom part of the shirt and added pleats.

I hope that helps!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:37 am
Lord of the waffles
There I was having a hard time reading that so I fixed it up for you razz
Heres some tips from a cosplay Site!
Quote:

Yuki Cross's day class outfit (Vampire Knight) started as a woman's long-sleeved shirt pattern. I changed the collar to a sailor collar, added two points, and lengthened and widened the bottom part of the shirt and added pleats.

I hope that helps!

thanks ^^  

telerunya

Friendly Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
[Forms Of Media] - Cosplay, fanart, picture post, icons, ect.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games