Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Does Anyone like Beckett? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.fiendish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:47 am
Hahaa, I like Beckett! And yes, the character, not just Tom Hollander! I think the only Pirates character I've ever disliked is Elizabeth (sometimes).

But Beckett cracks me up. He's understated evil at its best. Plus his love of tea always gets me. There's one scene where he's definitely having his own little tea party on the deck of the ship. He's just sitting up there with a table and a teapot, sipping away, and then they're all, "Um, Beckett, love, we're in deep trouble right now." And he's all, "Oh, bugger all. Can't it wait til after tea?"

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:31 pm
I liked him. I felt like if only he had been raised by pirates he would have turned out right....  

Alfuncoot

Euchi101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:53 pm
Yukarashi
He was a good actor in my eyes but I did not like the character one bit!

me too! i thought that the actor did a superb job, but i hated the character himself. he was too confident in himself...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Euchi101
Yukarashi

me too! i thought that the actor did a superb job, but i hated the character himself. he was too confident in himself...

Oh, you mean Buckett? Yeah, the actor was great, but the character was AWEFUL. That's why I call him Buckett (NO OFFENCE TO BECKETT FANS!!!) rofl  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Dark Lord M

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 pm
Alfuncoot
I liked him. I felt like if only he had been raised by pirates he would have turned out right....

So you think thieves, cut throats, murders, rapists, and just plain unpleasant people would have made him come out right? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Loveless in the Twilight

Miss Norrington

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:16 am
To my own surprise, I'm a fan of Beckett, he's awesome evil heart
Usually, I hate characters like him but Tom Hollander did such a good job at playing him, that I kinda fell for it. (Not to mention the WIG *gasp* *thud*)
redface

Though I admit to giggle about his shortness a lot xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:48 pm
Blue Jay Sparrow
Euchi101
Yukarashi

Oh, you mean Buckett? Yeah, the actor was great, but the character was AWEFUL. That's why I call him Buckett (NO OFFENCE TO BECKETT FANS!!!) rofl

Ignore that last comment, my mind has changed in these last few weeks--Beckett is kewl. Best badguy there ever was.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers