Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
~~**Favorite Moments during VK <3~~**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What moments are your favorite?
  Funny moments
  Romantic moments (Yuki/Zero, Yuki/Kaname/ etc.)
  Dramatic moments
View Results

kamaki09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:40 pm
What's your favorite moment during Vampire Knight? Doesn't matter if its a romantic moment, dramatic or funny one. State them here! =D heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:43 pm
~~~**SPOLIER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ PAST CH. 23!**~~
My favorite moment would have to be when Zero had a bad dream of him killing Yuki. And when he woke up, he almost kissed Yuki! I was all like "AHH! WHY!!???" crying  

kamaki09

cynzya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:55 pm
kamaki09
~~~**SPOLIER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ PAST CH. 23!**~~
My favorite moment would have to be when Zero had a bad dream of him killing Yuki. And when he woke up, he almost kissed Yuki! I was all like "AHH! WHY!!???" crying

Same here that's my favorite moment too or the time when Yuki told Zero to drink her blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 am
ALL ZEKI MOMENTSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ especially the v5 ALMOST kiss zero adn yuuki (darn) heart  

migasm

Charming Trash

19,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

LadyAlina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 am
I prefer the funny parts though. I'm not that huge a fan of romance, but if it is done well I'll be very happy. However, I do like the funny parts, especially when they have anything to do with Kain and Aido. Those two make me laugh so hard, they're my favourite characters along with Zero!

I don't know why, but sometimes, random moments can be my favourite parts as well. I especially liked the part were Kain and Aido found Shizuka Hio hidden in one of the towers, mainly because it stared the two characters.

Oh, and Ichijo and Shiki are really cute as well, especially in the dancing scene!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:44 am
I love all parts. ^-^

One part I can recall that I found humorous was when Kaname was accusing Zero of being a possible suspect for Shizuka's murder, and Yuuki shot back that Zero couldn't have done it and she was upset that Kaname would think that way. Then when she left with Zero, Headmaster Cross was like "Oooh! I've never seen her act that way towards you before.", something like that, but it made Kaname glare at him. Made me giggle. *^^*

Then all the parts involving Yuki & Zero and Yuuki & Kaname. Hm, mostly with Kaname.
That scene when Kaname asked Yuuki if she wanted to be a vampire, gave me shivers. And the parts that happen before that. >.>;

Akio Lailie

Mizuko Aquarian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 am
I love all of the romantic moments. I'm a sucker for romance. Mainly Kaname and Yuuki moments though. I still love the Yuuki and Zero moments as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 pm
I'm rereading the series right know and so far one scene that I find cute was in the first volume where Yuki was remembering the day/night where Kaname brought her to the headmaster and he stoops down to her level that was so cute. I know there are others I just have to remember them.  

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

RokketoAj

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:31 pm
I like when in the first volume Yuuki touches Kaneme's teeth and she gets all freaked out but she still likes Kaneme even after that. OH And also I liked when the headmaster said yuuki was sick, and she wasn't and Kaneme came rushing all the way there to see her. AH SO CUTE! I was never into romance but now..Im getting there. haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 am
Spoiler:
I got two, First where Kaname Admits his love to Yuki, Second Zero bitting Kaname.
End spoiler.  

Lord of the waffles
Crew

kamaki09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm
Lord of the waffles
Spoiler:
I got two, First where Kaname Admits his love to Yuki, Second Zero bitting Kaname.
End spoiler.

He did!?!??! =O!!! what volume or chapter??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:55 pm
Lord of the waffles
Spoiler:
End spoiler.

I loved the first one. I knew it was a matter of time before it happened.
oh and they both happen in chapter 30.  

Ayame_Oshiro

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:00 pm
My fav. was when Kaname said "I Love You" to Yuuki sooo cute ^^ heart  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items