Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light, dark, neutral, or self?
  Light!
  Dark
  Neutral
  What 'I' think think is right, whether good or evil.
  I just want to argue! ^^
View Results

dragontika
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:24 am
Is their a dark and a light? Is the light really light? Or is the dark are for-savior, and the light a mear lie? Is the dark truly evil, or is the light just a murderer? Is the light for ever bright? Or has darkness left it's mark? should the dark really die? For would there still be light without darkness? Is it right to claim one? When is all there is both? Who's side are you now? is it really yourself? Are you proud of yourself? Is a side really that? Can one make mistakes, can one be light today? And evil tomorrow? should we switch sides for what we deam as right? Or stick to the light? How strong do you fight, for what you think right? If you stood alone, weapon tone, would you fight just as strong? Would you last just as long? Or would you turn and run, this game just for fun?

I'm neutral, so pick your side, I'm probably going to contradict you, or side with you in a weird way that you don't know, so don't get mad at meh! cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:36 pm
A light or dark side for what. Usually a theme is added.
The light side of the force. Luke, I am your father. Join the dark side of the Force. You don't know the power of the dark side of the Force. (I like Star Wars.)  

magical_kangaroo
Captain

dragontika
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:37 am
magical_kangaroo
The light side of the force. Luke, I am your father. Join the dark side of the Force. You don't know the power of the dark side of the Force. (I like Star Wars.)
*tackles* That's the point of it, is if you join the light for it's name, that if others call it light, is it light? It can't be given a situation, then everyone would not get it, sorry Joey, try some thinking about it..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:24 pm
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
*tackles* That's the point of it, is if you join the light for it's name, that if others call it light, is it light? It can't be given a situation, then everyone would not get it, sorry Joey, try some thinking about it..

But the Dark is just a corruption of the Light side. The pro's and con's. Money and Politicians. (I made that last one up.)  

magical_kangaroo
Captain

dragontika
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:00 pm
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo

But the Dark is just a corruption of the Light side. The pro's and con's. Money and Politicians. (I made that last one up.)
But does the 'light' not try and kill the dark, which in it's self is a sin, a mark of darkness?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:38 pm
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo

But does the 'light' not try and kill the dark, which in it's self is a sin, a mark of darkness?

A casualty deemed neccessary for the stop of corruption, for the sake of a better future.  

magical_kangaroo
Captain

dragontika
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:13 am
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo

A casualty deemed neccessary for the stop of corruption, for the sake of a better future.
Yet is it still not a death? A death of a life, a soul, a future?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:12 pm
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo

Death of an evil future. No wars... no killing... while still keeping our minds (1984). I can live with that.  

magical_kangaroo
Captain

dragontika
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:43 pm
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo

Death of an evil future. No wars... no killing... while still keeping our minds (1984). I can live with that.
No, it is a current death, what is the future but ours to shape? Is that still not sin? To kill with out remorse? Is that not sin, to demolish without chance? So you tell me it is 'good' to kill now with out question? With out a light of tomorrow? With out a choice of our future?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:33 pm
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo
dragontika
magical_kangaroo

No, it is a current death, what is the future but ours to shape? Is that still not sin? To kill with out remorse? Is that not sin, to demolish without chance? So you tell me it is 'good' to kill now with out question? With out a light of tomorrow? With out a choice of our future?

It would not be a sin because the future is mainly a concept... like the discussion that there is no present. It is now the past. What I write now, I have written. But the future is not alive, it is a concept of time.  

magical_kangaroo
Captain

The guild of Arguments

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces