Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
The new items for July are out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do you like best?
  Fire flower
  Mecha armor
  Musical instruments
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:09 pm
I have really mixed emotions about them this month. Last month I was pretty stoked, but this month, not so much so. The Mecha items will be the biggest hit on Gaia, especially with the new Battle system coming around,
The musical stuff, I see a lot of heavenly avatars in the arena with those.
The fire flower... that's a toss up. The mask is ok, the flowers in the hair are ok (similar to the wreath already available, only a little fancier), the torch- great for a tiki dancer. The one truly remarkable part is the cape- that is just too gorgeous!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:29 pm
yea i have the cape now thats the thing i liked  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:48 pm
I have to say, The Flower and the Strings are cool, but the Mecha Form is the UGLIEST MC I've ever seen!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:21 pm
I must have all three of them. DAMN Von Helson chicks I spent a whole bunch of gold for them....
Waaaaahhh. gonk

But payback is a #####.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 am
I like the guitar string best,and the fir flower cape thing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:33 am
My fav is the Fire Flowers. The string is ok but only in certain ways and stuff for me. The Mecha Form just sucks as you must have 3 of it to have the set and its terrible lame and hard to try and match with only one of it. More or less lame. confused Ah well.

This month is more or less lack luster. I really wasn't as thrilled as last month either.  

Dirteh Old Man

Aged Member

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SaberFireTiger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:56 pm
I don't really like any of them. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:22 pm
personally i hated all three items. They kinda sucked.  

Lone S. Wolf

Light Lightbringer

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 am
I bought the guitar. I kinda like it, it makes things classic and realistic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 am
I think that out of those three, Musical instruments would be my favourite; I have actually been disappointed this year with the items, they just don't seem like they will cost hundreds-of-thousands of gold in the near future, (compared to the items which have came out near the start of gaia).

IC510

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:18 pm
I didn't like the Mecha Form at all. It didn't appeal to me, and I didn't even bother reading its description or trying it out in the Dressing Rooms.

The FIre FLower was okay, but I really only liked the orignal Fire Flower and the wreath.

I loved the Enchanted Strings. That one was my favorite (who knows if it's because I'm a musician...?).

Overall, I thought that this month was okay.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:51 pm
!GreenEnigma!
I didn't like the Mecha Form at all. It didn't appeal to me, and I didn't even bother reading its description or trying it out in the Dressing Rooms.

The FIre FLower was okay, but I really only liked the orignal Fire Flower and the wreath.

I loved the Enchanted Strings. That one was my favorite (who knows if it's because I'm a musician...?).

Overall, I thought that this month was okay.

Basically what you just said...

And I kind of like the Fire Flower because of the mask. =/  

Epileptic Eclipse

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas